Chapter 5

Calum's POV

I watch Lexi dive into the water but she isn't coming up.

"Where the hell is she?" Michael asks.

Before anyone can say anything, I jump into the water and swim down until I see Lexi. Her eyes are closed, her breathing is shallow and small. I secure my arm around her waist and swim up to the surface.

The guys help me drag her onto the dock, she's barley breathing. I push on her chest with force, then I do mouth to mouth. I breath into her, she sits up fast and chokes out the water that was once in her lungs.

"Lexi! Are you okay!?!" Luke asks, his voice is full of concern and panic. She turns to him.

"Yes Luke, it's not like I almost drowned or anything!" She shouts.

All the sudden she freezes and tears begin to fall.

"I.... Al-almost died." Lexi sobs, I wrap my arms around her and pull her into my chest.

"Guys, let's pack up and go home." Michael says.

Michael, Ashton and Luke nod, then go off to pack everything up. I stay sitting on the ground with Lexi crying on my shoulder.

"Do you want to spend the night at my place?" I ask her, she whispers a 'yes' and continues to cry.

"Calum! Let's go home." Ashton shouts.

I pick up Lexi and carry her into the car. She sits on my lap with her head on my shoulder, a warm towel is over us.

"Are we dropping you two off at your place?" Luke asks me, I nod and Lexi cuddles closer into my arms.

We arrive at my house, my parents aren't home for the weekend so Lexi won't be a problem at all. I pick her up and bring her into the house.

"Calum?" Lexi says, I look down at her and smile.

"Kiss me." Lexi whispers and smiles at me.

I'm surprised at first but then lean down and kiss her lips. She kisses back and deepens the kiss. I pull away before we get to far that we can't stop.

"Why'd you stop?" Lexi pouts.

"If we keep going, I won't be able to stop." I tell her, she smirks. I lay her down on the couch.

"Then don't stop." She says, I freeze.

She stands up from the couch and wraps her arms around my neck. I put my hands on her hips.

"Calum. I want you." Lexi whispers in my ear, leaving a trail of small kisses down my neck.

Her hands wander down to my belt that held up my black skinny jeans. I put my hands on top of hers, she looks at me and pouts.

"I'm sorry Lexi. I just want to take this slow." I tell her and kiss her forehead.

She hugs me, I wrap my arms around her tightly.

"Let's go to sleep." I suggest, Lexi smiles at me and lays on the couch.

"Sleep with me? I mean like... Actually sleep." Lexi assures me, I smile and lay on the couch with her in my arms.

I soon fall asleep, my dreams are filled with the beautiful, flawless face of the girl in my arms.

----

Vote!

Comment!

Share!

Like!