Chapter 17

Lexi's POV

Someone's arms are wrapped around my waist..... Michael? All the memories of last night come back to me and a huge smile makes it's way onto my face. I move around so I'm facing a sleeping Michael. I lean in and kiss his cheek, he moves a little and opens his eyes.

"Morning." I say in a whisper, Michael smiles and wraps his arms tighter around me.

"Morning." He replies.

We cuddle for awhile but my stupid phone had to ruin it. I pick up my phone and Luke is calling me.

"Hello?"

"Hey, is Michael with you?" Luke asks.

"Yea."

"Can I talk to him?" Luke asks me, I hand my phone to Michael.

He gets up and goes into another room to continue the call. When Michael comes back, he says that we are going out to breakfast with the guys. I groan but eventually get up and go down to the lobby with Michael.

"Who's driving?" Michael asks, Calum raises his hand and we all walk to the car.

Michael and I hold hands as we walk. As we all walk, I notice Lisa keeping distance between her and Calum. We all get in the car but there's no seat for me.

"You can sit on my lap... if you want." Michael says.

Calum looks at me from the front, waiting for me to make my decision. I smile and sit on Michael's lap, he wraps his arms around my waist and it just feels right. Calum starts the car and the drive is bumpy so I keep bouncing on Michael's lap, I hear him groans a few times so I kept on saying sorry.

After about twenty minutes of driving, we arrive at a little diner. Everyone starts to get out, I start to get up but Michael pulls me back down.

"Hey guys, we'll be in soon. I gotta talk to Lexi." Michael says.

Lisa closes the car door, I turn to Michael with a confusing look.

"Why are w-" I begin to ask but Michael crashes his lips onto mine, this kiss is urgent.

I kiss back and we get into a heated make out. We pull away for air.

"What was that all about?" I ask with a smirk on my face.

"Your ass looks hot in those shorts and you were moving a lot on my lap." Michael says.

Once I understand what he's talking about, I start laughing and he joins in. Poor babe.

"Who knew I could get you hard from just wearing booty shorts and moving on your lap." I say and start laughing again.

After Michael and I calm down, we decide that it's time to go into the diner. I sit between Lisa and Michael. Next to Lisa is Luke, Adria is next to Luke and Ashton is sitting at the edge. Calum is sitting next to Michael on the other edge.

"What can I get you guys?" The waitress asks.

She goes around taking our orders and then leaves to the kitchen. Luke and Adria are in a deep conversation as we wait. Calum is talking to Ashton and sometimes Lisa. I have a feeling that Lisa might just be a fling for Calum but who knows.

"You have no idea how hot you look in those shorts." Michael whispers in my ear and places his hand on my upper thigh.

He moves his hand higher, my breath hitches and Michael smirks. That bitch. Two can play at this game.

I run my hand up from his knee to his crotch, he stiffens and gives me a warning look. I smirk and start to palm him through his jeans, he let's out a quiet moan and grabs my hand. He intertwined our fingers so I can't touch him.

"You guys okay over there?" Ashton asks.

"Yeah, we're fine. Right Michael?" I say innocently.

"Yeah. Fine." Michael replies coldly, I smile in victory.

The waitress comes over with our food and drinks. After we all eat, we get back in the car and drive back to the hotel. Michael insisted that we go back to the room because he apparently forgot his phone there.

When we enter the room, Michael pushes me against the door, places his hands on my hips and smashes his lips on mine. He carries me to the bed and lays me down.

(Sexual warning! I have warned you all!)

Michael gets on top of me and kisses down my neck, I tangle my fingers in his hair and moan as he leaves small kisses and love bites all over my neck and chest.

I take my shirt off and Michael takes his clothes off. He reaches down and takes off my booty shorts. I undo my bra and throw it onto the pile of discarded clothes on the floor. Michael takes off his boxers and just wow. Michael smirks at my reaction and slowly slips off my panties.

"Are you sure about this?" Michael asks and takes out a small packet.

"Hell yeah." I say. Michael smiles and puts on the condom.

-------

Vote!

Like!

Comment!

Share!