Chapter 26

Adria's POV

Luke and I go home a little after the whole make out scene with Niall and Lexi. Luke is legit drunk so I have to drag him around and make sure he actually gets into his bed. Once we get inside I drag Luke to the couch and lay him down.

"Fun night?" Michael says from behind me.

"Yeah." I respond and push Luke back down on the couch.

"Lexi and Niall into this HUGE make out session! It was so crazy!" Luke shouts from the couch, I cover his mouth before he can say anything else.

"What?!?" Michael asks in an anger tone.

"It was only a dare. Both of them were drunk. Michael, just calm down." I say calmly and est my hands on his shoulders.

"No! She probably meant it! I bet she wasn't even drunk!" He shouts and storms past me and to the front door.

"Don't do anything you'll regret!" I call out to him.

He slams the front door. I sigh and lay down next to Luke.

"If you puke on me, I will kick your ass." I sternly tell Luke before falling asleep.

Lexi's POV

Since I can't drive home, I need someone to drive me. Everyone is drunk, great. I hear the front door slam open and watch Michael enter the room, he looks pissed.

"Lexi, I'm driving you home." He states and grabs my arm.

He drags me out to the car and pushes me into the passenger seat, well damn. We sit in silence the whole way home.

Once we get to my house, Michael drags inside and upstairs to my room. I don't think Aunt Cassie is home, probably partying or something. Once the door is shut, Michael pushes me against it.

"How was your night with Niall? Huh?" Michael asks me and pins my arms above my head.

"Fine." I respond quietly.

"Does he kiss better than me?" He asks me, I give him a confused look but then a blank stare.

Who the hell told him?

"N-no."

"That's what I thought. You're mine. Only mine." Michael tells me harshly and leaves a hickey on my neck.

"No one owns me." I state silently, Michael looks into my eyes.

His eyes are a dark shade of green, darker than usual. His grip on my wrist tightens, I whimper at the pain.

"Oh really?" He asks and chuckles darkly.

I nod slowly and try to get out of his grip, he places his hands on my hips and presses his lips to mine, I kiss back and get lost in the kiss. The kiss is full of passion and dominance. Where has this side of Michael come from? I like it.

"Tell me you're mine. Now." He demands and kisses down my neck.

"No." I reply.

He kisses up to my ear. "Say it." He whispers and continues to kiss along my neck.

"F-fine. I'm yours, happy?" I ask coldly.

"Very." He says and smiles against my skin.

The rest of the night was spent under the covers and getting closer than ever.

---------------------------

Vote!

Comment!

Like!

Share!

1. Should I change my story cover?