Chapter 2

Lexi's POV

Stoned. As. Fuck. I feel a arm around my shoulder. I look over and Luke is chillin there.

"Yeah.... No." I say and move Luke's arm off my shoulder. Hungry.

"Hey Michaelllllll?"

"Yeahhh Lexi?"

"Make. Me. Nachos." I demand.

"Fineee. Only for you." Michael says and heads to the kitchen. Yaaay!

"Hey Lexi, you're really pretty!" Ashton says.

I look down and feel my cheeks heat up.

"Thanks Ash!"

Michael walks back into the living room with a plate of cheesy nachos.

"NACHOS!" I yell and take the plate from Michael.

"Ohh I want some!" Calum says.

I glare at him and continue to eat my nachos.

"My. Food. But what time is it?" I ask and shove another cheese covered nacho in my mouth.

"About 8." Luke says. Shit.

"I gotta get homeee!" I whine and fall on the floor.

"I can drive you? I don't think you should drive when you're high as fuck and I'm at least ground level." Ashton says and walks to the front door.

I hug all the guys and get in Ashton's car. We arrive at my house and one light is on.

"Thanks!" I say and open the car door.

Ashton grabs my hand. I turn to him and give him a questioning look.

"Do you wanna hangout tomorrow with me and like only me?" He asks.

I nod yeah and we exchange numbers. I smile and walk up stairs. First I take a shower and then I put on booty shorts and a tank top. Omg so tired.

I got into bed and almost fell asleep but my phone went off. A got a text.

------------------------

From: +8102947736

Hey, you might wanna close your curtains when you change. Nice tits.

--------------------

What the fuck?

--------------------

To: +8102947736

Who the fuck are you? How? What the fuck?

-----------------------

From: +8102947736

My names Jake Hollin. I saw you out smoking with that kid Michael. I live next door and my window is across from yours...

--------------------

To: Jake

Oh. Whatever. How about you pay me back in a little show? Goodnight

-----------------

From: Jake

We can arrange that. Night

----------------------

I put my phone back on the side table and fell asleep just thinking... What the actual fuck?

-----------------------------

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! BE-

"Damn alarm!" I get outta bed and walk over to my closet.

I shall wear black skinny jeans, belly shirt, converse and I guess I'll put my hair is a high ponytail. Next I change my nose piercing to a black stud and my lip piercing is black. Last I change my belly button piercing to a little playboy bunny sign. Yep, I think I'm ready.

Shit. My car is at Michael's! I take out my phone and dial Ashton.

Ashton: Hello?

Me: Hey Ash, it's Lexi. My car is at Michael's and I kind of need a ride to school.

Ashton: I'll pick you up!

Me: Thanks!

I text Ashton my address and in less than five minutes Ashton's car pulls up. Thank god for Ash! I hop in and thank Ashton. The car ride is silent but a comfortable silent.

"Hey Lexi, are we still hanging out today after school?" Ashton asks me.

"Yep!" I reply.

We arrive at school and Calum, Luke, and Michael are all smoking cigarettes and talking. I smile and join them. Shit I forgot my lighter! Damn I'm forgetting a lot of stuff.

"Hey can I borrow a lighter?" I ask the guys.

Luke hands me one and I light up my cigarette.

"Aye, do you guys know who Jake Hollin is?" They all look at me.

"Yeah. He's a jackass. He thought it would be funny to beat the fuck outta Calum." Michael says. Wow.

"Alright. He texted me last night and he apparently lives next door to me." I tell them.

They nod and continue their conversation. Ashton stands next to me and I feel him snake his arm around my waist. I look up at him but he's looking at the guys and listening to their conversation.

The bell rings for school to start.

"I'll take you to your locker." Ashton says and smiles.

I smile back and follow Ashton to MY locker. Once we get to my locker, I get what I need and Ashton walks me to 1st hour.

------------------

School was boring as fuck and I'm glad it's over. Ashton brings me to all my classes and its nice having someone guide me.

Now I'm sitting in Ashton's car with him and we are going to his house to hangout like we planned.

______________________________________________

Like!

Comment!

Share!

Vote!