Chapter 13

Lexi's POV

Sunlight forces me to close my eyes quickly, someone's arm is wrapped around my waist and my head is on someone's.... shoulder?

I finally open my eyes all the way and let them focus, Louis's arm is wrapped around my waist and my head is laying on Ed's shoulder, both are fast asleep. I get out of Louis's grasp and grab me phone, the time reads 10:38am. Ugh.

1 message! pops up on my phone screen, I tap on it and there's a message from Calum.

'Meet me at the park in 5 please xx'

'Fine.' I respond and go into my room to find an outfit, I put on black skinny jeans, and a band tee.

"Guys. I'll be right back." I tell Louis and Ed who are now awake and watching TV.

They nod and focus on the TV. I roll my eyes and walk out the door and to the park.

Once I arrive at the park, Calum is standing by the entrance. I walk past him, he walks beside me and takes my hand in his. It feels right.

"Say what you have to say. I need to get back to my friends." I say with anger laced in my voice.

"I'm sorry that I didn't even listen to you. I can't live without you. Please forgive me Lexi. Your all I want and all I need. You the most important thing to me." Calum begged, his eyes are getting watery.

I kiss him hard and he kisses back. Once I pull away, Calum frowns.

"Call the guys and tell them to get to my house. We are all going to hangout tonight." I tell Calum and walk off before he can say anything else.

I get back home and tell Ed and Louis about the guys coming over.

"Can my friends come over too?" Louis asks me, I say sure and go upstairs to change into comfortable booty shorts and a blue tank top.

There's a knock at the door. Luke, Calum, Ashton and Michael come in and also four other guys that I've seen but I'm not sure who exactly they are.

"Hey guys! This is Lexi!" Louis shouts and runs over to his friends.

The guys go down a row to introduce themselves.

"Hi, I'm Liam." A guy with light brown hair and brown eyes says, I smile and shake his hand.

Next is a blonde guy with ocean blue eyes, he introducing himself as Niall.

"Hello gorgeous, name is Harry." A guy with brown, curly hair says.

He's cute but not my type, he has emerald eyes which could hypnotize any girl. The last guy has almost black hair and dark brown eyes, he says that his name is Zayn. We all go into the living room and I swear Harry was checking out my ass.

All the guys start talking and getting along, I head out for a smoke. I walk to the front door and go on the porch, I light up my cigarette and Zayn comes out. He pulls out a pack and lights one up too.

"I didn't know you smoked." I say to him.

"That makes sense, since you just met me. You don't seem like the type to smoke." Zayn says, we stare at each other in complete silence and then burst out laughing.

After our smoke, we go back inside and all the guys besides Ed, decide to do a cover of a song. Luke, Claum, Ashton, and Michael call themselves '5 seconds of summer' on YouTube. I don't know the song that they do but they post it and tweet about it.

All the guys start getting tons of notifications. The views on the video go up by thousands! We all stare at each other with wide eyes and open mouths. Liam's phone starts ringing, he answer it and then passes it to Luke. Luke goes into another room and comes back out about a half an hour later.

"Who was that?" Ashton asks, Luke has a big smile on his face.

"Simon Cowell. Guess what."

"What?" Michael asks, we are all extremely excited just to know what he said.

"We are going on your with One Directions lads as their opening act!" Luke shouts, we all starts cheering and freaking out!

----

Vote!

Comment!

Share!

Like!