Chapter 6

Ashton's POV

Damn it! I forgot my phone at Calum's! I get in my car and drive to Calum's. Once I arrive at his house, I get out of the car and walk to the front door. I knock but there's no answer so I just open the door and walk in. Searching everywhere, I can't find my phone! The living room!

The first thing I see when I walk into the living room is Calum and Lexi cuddled on the couch, then I see my phone on the table next to the couch. I slowly and quietly walk over and grab my phone, then I take a picture of them and send it to Calum's phone.

Calum's POV

Click!

My eyes open slowly, once they focus I see Ashton standing by the couch.

"Ashton, the fuck are you doing?" I ask him, he looks at me and takes a picture of me with his phone.

"Check your phone." He tells me and then leaves my house. The fuck was that about?

Lexi starts to move next to me, she sits up and smiles at me. I smile back and peck her cheek.

"Good morning." She says still half asleep. I chuckle.

"Good morning to you too." I respond, then walk into the kitchen to get some food.

Lexi follows me and finds an apple while I make cereal for myself.

"What do you wanna do today?" I ask her.

"Let's watch movies." Lexi says, I nod and head back into the living room where I pull out the movies I own.

Lexi's eyes scan over all of them until she picks out Paranormal Activity 3. I put it in the DVD player and sit on the couch, Lexi sits next to me and lays her head on my chest.

Halfway through the movie I feel Lexi move closer to me, I pull her closer to me so she's sitting on my lap.

Lexi's POV

Calum puts me on his lap, I turn to him and kiss him, he kisses back. We continue to kiss which leads to making out, my phone starts ringing. I groan and look at it, I'm getting a call from Luke.

"Hello?"

"Hey Lexi, wanna come over to Michael's?" Luke asks me.

"Sorry I'm busy right now." I respond.

"Tell Calum I say hi!" Luke says.

"How do you know I'm at Cal-" Luke hangs up before I can finish my sentence.

I turn to Calum and tell him Luke says hi.

"How does Luke know your h-"

"I don't even know." I say and go back to cuddling with Calum.

I think I may have a lot of feelings for Calum. He broke down all my walls and I feel safe with him. I just think it's right.

"Lexi."

"Yea?"

"Do you maybe wanna be my girlfriend?" Calum asks me.

"Uhhm...."

------

Vote!

Comment!

Share!

Like!