Chapter 7

Lexi's POV

"Yes." I say, Calum smiles and kisses my lips again.

Calum puts his hands on my waist, I wrap my arms around his neck and deepen the kiss. He begs for entrance which is finally allow, we fight for dominance. Calum walks forward, causing me to walk backwards until I feel the back of my legs hit the couch. We lay on the couch, he gets on top of me and runs his hands up and down my body, as if tracing and memorizing my curves. Sadly, we pull away due to lack of air.

"Wow." Calum and I say at the same time as we catch of breath. I wouldn't mind doing that all day.

'I wanna be drunk when I wake up, on the right side of the wrong bed..' My ringtone starts blaring, I groan and pick up my phone, the called ID reads 'Mikey'

"Elllooo. Come over now! Bring Calum!" Michael says into the phone and then hangs up, I turn to Calum.

"Michael wants us over. Now." Calum groans loudly, then gets off the couch and to the front door with me following.

"Wish we could just kiss all day." Calum says, his voice laced with disappointment. I giggle and kiss his cheek.

"If your wish came true, we would be doing more than kissing." I say and wink at Calum, he smirks and we drive to Michael's.

We walk to his front door holding hands, I knock on the door and Luke answers right away. Luke looks at our entwined fingers, then he winks at Calum and congratulates him. I roll my eyes playfully and run into the living room.

Michael, Ashton, and a girl with dirty blonde hair and green eyes are all lounging on the couch.

"Hey guys! Who's your friend?" I say loudly, crashing on the black, leather love seat.

"This is Adria, she's Luke's girlfriend." Michael says, Adria starts blushing.

Her hair is mid-back, she's skinny, about 5"4, she's wearing ripped, black skinny jeans and a superman tee.

"Hey, I'm Lexi." I say and smile, Adria smiles back.

Then Luke and Calum walk in, Luke sits next to Adria and puts his arm around her shoulder. Calum sits next to me but then picks me up and sits me down on his lap. I giggle and kiss his cheek. I look at the TV but notice everybody is staring at me and Calum.

"Can I help you?" I ask innocently.

"Are you guys a thing?" Ashton speaks up, his voice as a hint of anger which he was obviously trying to hide.

"Uh yeah, we are. Now, let's watch a movie!" I shout with a funny voice, everyone laughs and we pick a random movie.

This movie is so weird. Everyone is watching the movie closely but I'm lost already so I get off of Calum's lap and head into the kitchen to get a glass of water.

"You chose wrong." Someone says from behind me, I turn around and Ashton is leaning against the door frame. I roll my eyes and walk past him.

"He's gonna break your heart!" Ashton shout-whispers to me, I ignore him and continue to watch the movie with Calum's arms wrapped around my waist.

Why would he hurt me? How could he hurt me?

-----

Vote!

Comment!

Share!

Like!