Chapter 16

Lexi's POV

It's been a week since i've kicked Emma out and I don't feel bad. I miss Calum.. a lot and I got the money to go and visit him while he's on tour.

I'm sitting in a cab, on my way to see Calum at the place that the guys are performing at. Soon the cab pulls up to the stadium and drives to the back of the building, I thank him and walk to the back door. A well-built guard is guarding the door, I show him my pass that Michael mailed to me. He takes the pass, scans it, and moves aside.

I enter the building and it's full of girls screaming. Ugh, so loud! I pass by people as I walk down the hall, to the room where the guys should be getting ready for their show.

"I remember when I saw my first pair of boobs." I heard Michael say.

"They were mine." Luke says back, I laugh a little and enter the room.

Michael turns to me and his eyes widen, I look over to the couch and Calum is devouring some girls face.

"Nice to see you to Calum!" I say, Calum pushes the girl away from him and looks at me in complete shock.

"Lexi! I can explain! When did you get here!?!" Calum asks, I roll my eyes and walk over to him. I feel betrayed, disappointed, upset, and lost.

I slap him across the face as hard as possible, all the guys stare at me in shock. Tears begin to run down my cheeks as I run out of the room and down the hall. How dare he! Ugh, I can't trust anyone!

"Lexi! Lexi! Wait up!" I hear Michael shout.

"What!?!" I scream at him, he stands in front of me and puts his hands on my shoulders.

"Let's go." He says and grabs my hand.

"Don't you have a concert?" I ask him, he stops walking and gives me a weird look.

"The concert ended like ten minutes before you came." He says and continues to drag me to his car.

I hop in his car and he drives us to a small café. We sit outside with hot chocolates, we drink the hot beverage in silence.

"It's okay to cry." He tells me, I look at him and nod back and forth. I hate crying, especially in public. Crying just makes me feel weak.

"Alright, well do you want to head to the hotel that we are staying at? Calum and Lisa should be out until like 1 in the morning like always." Michael says, so her name is Lisa.

"Okay, can we stay away from everybody else and just watch movies?" I ask like a little kid, Michael chuckles and nods 'yes'.

----

We arrive at the hotel and race to Michael's hotel room.

"Can we watch a comedy? Is Adria here?" I quiz Michael, he takes out 22 jump street and puts it in the DVD player.

"I don't think Adria is here. Oh well, do you want a blanket?" Michael asks me.

"Yes please, Clifford." I reply, Michael throws a big blue blanket at me, I put it over me and cuddle into it.

Michael sits next to me and plays the movie. Halfway through the movie, Michael tugs at my blanket and steals it.

"Michael! Give me my blanket back!" I shout and try to tug it back but he's too strong.

"I will if you give me a kiss." Michael says with a smirk, I feel like I'm paralyzed.

"Wh- what?" I ask him in shock.

"If you kiss me, you'll get the blanket back." Michael repeats and moves closer to me.

What do I have to loose? I lean in and kiss his soft lips, he kisses back. Something is very different about this kiss, there's passion and its not some random kiss. This kiss means something. Michael pulls away but I put my hand on the back of his neck and bring his lips back to mine, Michael smiles into the kiss which makes it a million times better.

Michael places his hands on the small of my back and brings me closer, I wrap my arms around his neck and deepen the once innocent kiss.

"Hey Micha- nevermind! I was never here!" I hear Luke shout, we pull apart and watch Luke as he walks out the door with his hands in the air.

Luke shuts the door, Michael and I turn to each other with a satisfied look on our faces.

"With everything that happened today.... just.. Lexi, would you be my girlfriend." Michael asks me, I runs my hand through his green hair and nod my head up an down with a small smile on my face.

Michael smiles and kisses me again. A knock at the door interrupts our heated make out, I get up and open the door. A girl is standing in front of me, her hair is brown with a red-purple color at the ends. She has blue eyes and looks a little younger than me.

"Uh, hi. My names Lisa and I don't know if your gonna hit me or whatever but you have permission to." Lisa said.

This is the girl that Calum was making out with.

"I won't hit you, but what made you think that it was okay to make out with a guy that already had a girlfriend?" I ask her, she looks down at her feet and doesn't answer.

"Just tell Calum that he can go fuck with whatever girl he wants because I'm not his anymore. Thanks." I say plainly and close the door in her face.

I walk back to the couch where Michael is covered in the blue blanket, he looks adorable.

"Who was it?" Michael asks me as I sit down on his lap. He looks into my eyes and his eyes are full of concern and curiousity. I kiss his inviting lips.

"No one that we need to worry about." I reply and lay my head on his chest, he wraps his arms around me and we continue to watch the movie.

-----

Like!

Vote!

Comment!

Share!