Chapter 10

Calum's POV

Lexi went out awhile ago to go shopping with Branden and Emma, I haven't met Branden but he seems like a cool guy from what Lexi has told me.

Michael, Ashton, Luke, and I decided to go to the mall since there is absolutely nothing to do.

"Hey, isn't that Lexi and her friend Brian or something?" Ashton asks me pointing somewhere, I look where he's pointing and Lexi is there with Branden.

"It's Branden and yea! Ima go say hi." I tell the guys, they go wander into random shops.

I walk to where Lexi and Branden are but stopped immediately, Branden and Lexi are kissing?!?

Anger flows throughout my body, I march over to them and tap Lexi's shoulder, she turns around and her eyes widen in fear and shock.

"Wow, I never thought in my life that the girl I love would cheat on me." I say and turn around to start walking back to the guys but Lexi grabs my arm.

"Calum, I can explain! Please!" Lexi begs, I rip my arm from her grip and find the guys.

"You alright?" Michael asks me, I shrug my shoulders and look at the ground.

"What happened?" Luke asks.

"Lexi found someone else." I say and walk out of the store and to the car.

Once I'm in the car, I pull out my phone and text Lexi.

To Lexi: I think we need to break up.

I sigh and wait for the guys to come to the car.

Lexi's POV

Right now I'm shopping with Branden because Emma had something to do.

"I miss you, Lexi." Branden says, I look at him confused.

"I missed you too?"

"No, I missed us Lexi. Listen, I know your with Calum right now but can I just have one last kiss?" Branden asks me, confidence clear on his face. I can't. Calum.

"I ca-" Smooth lips on mine, but no sparks.

I try to pull away but Branden holds me in place. Someone taps my shoulder, I turn around and its.. Calum.

"Calum, I can explain!" Calum ignores me and walks away.

I turn to Branden and slap him across the face and exit the mall.

------------------

From Calum: I think we need to break up.

--------------

I make it to my car and tears start to trail down my cheeks. What am I going to do now?

My phone starts ringing, the caller ID says 'Ashton' I wipe my eyes and answer the call.

"Hey Lexi, come over! I need to tell you something!" Ashton says quickly and hangs up, I groan and drive to his house.

I arrive at his house and go inside like I live there, I walk into the living room where Ashton is sitting silently.

"Hey, what do you need to tell me Ca- Ashton?"

"Lexi, I know your with Calum but.... I just have really strong feelings for you. I- I think I love you. No, I do love you!" Ashton says, I freeze and keep quiet but Ashton gets up and walks over to me, then his lips smash against mine..... no sparks.

I don't kiss back, I pull away and walk out of his house and drive to my house. I just need to relax.

---

Vote!

Comment!

Share!

Like!