Chapter 25

Lexi's POV

Maybe I should just go for a ride. Guess that could help me clear my head. I check my phone and I have no calls, no messages, and I'm only at 30% battery. I back out of the driveway and drive until I don't exactly know where i am anymore. Shit. I check my phone and its dead. Wow. Great. Fabulous.

Why does this shit happen to me? No phone, lost, broken. Tears start to flow down my cheeks, I place my forehead on the top of the steering wheel and cry everything out. Back in California, I never cried. What has happened to me? Have I gone soft? I don't party anymore, I barely drink, I don't sleep around. I'm not independent anymore and I have to depend on others for everything.

A knock on the car window interrupts my deep thoughts. I look up and see Zayn on the other side, he waves his hand at me and smiles. He opens the car door and notices the tear trails that run down my cheeks.

"Lexi, whats wrong?" He asks and wraps his arms around me.

"I'm broken. Ashton, Calum, Michael, and even Ed left me. My phone is dead too." I cry into his shoulder.

"It's okay. Want to stay with Perrie and I for tonight?" Zayn asks.

"Yes. I'll follow behind." I reply.

I follow Zayn to his house. Rain droplets begin to fall from the dark sky, great. A flash of lightning appears throughout the sky then a loud clash of thunder is heard. Fucking. Great. I drive up Zayn's driveway and turn off my car. He runs over to my car and pulls me out of the car and into his house.

"Zayn? Is that you?" Perrie calls out, Zayn and I walk into the living room.

"Yeah, Lexi is going to be staying with us for tonight." Zayn replies.

"Who else is here?" I hear someone shout from the kitchen.

Calum walks into the room and smiles at me. Oh great. What if Michael is with him. Zayn shoots me a sympathetic look and walks into the kitchen. Perrie comes to my side and we starts talking, I tell everything about the whole Michael issue.

"Honey, I'm home!" Someone shouts and closes the door.

I turn around and face Louis, Liam, Niall, Harry, Adria, Luke, Lisa, Ashton, and a girl that I haven't met yet. Where's Michael?

"Hey, Lexi!" Adria and Lisa shout and wrap me in a group hug.

"Hi." I reply dully.

"Whats wrong?" Lisa asks sadly.

I explain the Michael situation, Lisa and Adria both seem pissed at Michael but a little pissed at me for telling Michael to leave. Calum walks into the room again and passes out beers.

"Everyone! This is Jackie! She is my girlfriend." Ashton tells everybody.

Jackie has dark brown hair that reaches a little longer than her shoulder, she has brown eyes and her ears pierced. She looks quite young. Maybe 16 or 17.... isn't that illegal? Ashton is 20. Whatever, Calum is dating Lisa who is only 15.

"Let's play truth or dare!" Louis shouts and sits in the middle of the room.

We all sit in a huge circle and gets a second beer. I starts to feel better as the night goes on with a bunch of truths and random dares. I'm already forgetting about Mi- that guy.

"Lexi! Truth or dare?" Niall slurs.

"DARE!" I shout and giggle.

"I DARE YOU, to.... kiss me." Niall responds, I giggle and sit on his lap.

Niall crashes his lips onto mine and we get into a heated make out.

"GET A ROOM!" Louis shouts and starts laughing loudly.

"Don't be a fool, wrap your tool!" Harry says, I pull away and we all start laughing.

"I'm going out for a smoke!" I call out and walk outside.

I pull out a cig and light up, the door opens and closes again. Jackie stands next to me and lights her cig. We both inhale the smoke and exhale.

"Hey." She says and smiles at me, I smile back and inhale more smoke.

"Want to go shopping tomorrow? So we can get to know each other?" She asks.

"Sure." I respond and finish my cig.

I walk back into the living room and start my third beer. What an awesome night.

--------------------------------

Like!

Comment!

Share!

Vote!

1. Comment any questions about my story that you may have!

2. Please comment a story that you think I should check out!