Final Chapter

A few months after Michael slapped Lexi, it got worse and Lexi left Michael. He lost himself and began to drink... it became a problem. Ash, Cal, and Luke stopped him and get him straightened out. After that, the boys went on tour and explore the world together, Michael learned a few lessons and so did Lexi. Now, Lexi is married to Harry and they have two beautiful baby girls. Darcy and Elizabeth are dearly loved by their parents.

Michael still refuses to even see Lexi because he's afraid he might even hurt her, what would happen if they see each other again? Would Lexi go back to Mikey or stay with Harry? All if these questions are unanswered until one day, Lexi goes to Starbucks and bumps him the one and only Michael Gordon Clifford.

Lexi's POV

I walk through the door and walk straight up to the counter to order my coffee that I've been waiting all day to order.

After I get my coffee, I begin to walk to a booth but accidentally bump into someone.

"Sorry, I didn-" I begin to say but get lost in those familiar eyes.

"Lexi? I have to go." Michael begins to say but I grab his wrist and wrap my arms around him, he slowly wraps his arms around me and kisses the top of my head.

"I miss you." I tell him quietly.

"I miss you too." Mikey says and releases from the hug.

I watch as he gives me a sad look and walks out the door of the Starbucks without another word. If you love something, let it go.

"I will always love you Michael Clifford, forever and always." I mumble quietly and make my way to the booth in the back of the cafe.

Michael's POV

"And I'll always love you Lexi Wiles, forever and always." I quietly say as I walk back to the hotel where the rest of the boys await me.

It's time to let go.

The End.