Chapter 18

Lexi's POV

I wake up alone in bed. Michael sent me a text saying that he had to go shopping with the guys and he didn't want to wake me.

I get out of bed and pull on one of Michael's shirts and my black booty shorts. Next, I go downstairs and walk into the kitchen. Harry is also in the kitchen and smiles once he sees me.

I make toast and sit in the chair next to Harry.

"Ya know. Michael is lucky." Harry says and places his hand on my thigh.

"W- why?" I studder and act like I don't notice.

"He has someone has hot as you. I bet he gets everything he wants." Harry says and moves his hand further up my thigh.

"Harry, keep your hand to yourself. Michael would kick your ass if he saw this. Lexi is obviously not enjoying it." Niall says, Harry takes his hand away and I sigh in relief.

Harry walks out of the kitchen and Niall looks at me with concern.

"Are you alright?" He asks.

"Yeah just a little shaken up." I reply and smile at Niall.

"Thank you for saving me." Niall smiles at me and walks into the living room.

Ring....ring.. My phone goes off and Ed is calling me.

(L- Lexi. E- Ed)

L- Hello?

E- Hey Lexi. Wanna meet up?

L- Yeah where?

E- The Starbucks by kohl's.

L- Sure, I'll see ya soon.

E- Okay, Bye.

I hang up and get ready to see Ed.

Ed's POV

I take down the last shot of whiskey and walk to the Starbucks that I'm meeting Lexi at.

I walk and walk until I find Starbucks, I enter and find Lexi sitting in the corner. I walk over to her and take a seat across from her.

"Ed! I missed you!" Lexi says cheerfully.

"I missed you too! How's it going?" I ask her.

Lexi tells me everything from her friend dying to how Harry was hitting on her this morning.

"So, how have you been?" She asks me.

I tell Lexi all about my interviews and new songs but I leave out all parts about all the alcohol I've been drinking.

Her phone starts ringing, she answers and excuses herself.

Lexi's POV

Michael said that he's home and he wants to cuddle and I could never pass up on that! I walk back to Ed and tell him that I must leave. He hugs me goodbye and promises to call me later.

I get home and tell Michael that I have to take a shower because I was all sweaty from being out in that hot weather. I walk into the bathroom but I see Louis with a razor in hand and red lines on his ankle.

"Louis?!" I screech and close the door behind me, he looks up at me with tears streaming down his cheeks.

"I'm so sorry Lexi. I promised Harry that I wouldn't ever do it again but all of this hate is getting to me." Louis sobs.

I take the razor out of his hand and throw it away. I wrap my arms around him and let him cry on my shoulder.

"It's okay Lou. Just cry it out." I soothe him.

After Louis is done crying, he leaves the bathroom and I take my shower. I then go downstairs in my pajamas to watch movie with Michael and cuddle.

He puts in a random movie but all I can think about is Louis and those marks on his ankles. Why him?

----
Like!
Comment!
Share!
Vote!