Chapter 8

Lexi's POV

After the movie we all just talked and laughed until one question got brought up.

"What was your life like back in California?" Luke asked me, I shifted uncomfortably in Calum's lap.

"Uh well, I was in a gang and I was the leader, we were feared by a lot of people and they used to call me Sneakers because I'd always wear my converse. We would smoke, drink, kick ass, spray paint the school, get arrested sometimes. It was a huge party with them. We all had matching tattoos." I told them, everyone was very intrigued by my old life but it was nerve wreaking just talking about it.

I missed that life and all my friends. That gang was my life and were the only people I really cared about in California.

"What was the tattoo?" Adria asks me, I stand up and lift the hem of my shirt to the bottom of my bra.

Three stars were aligned going down the side of my stomach, each star was the size of a dime so it wasn't too big or too small that you couldn't see it.

"Looks like we have something in common." Adria said, we all watch as she pulls back the hair that covered her ear.

Three small diamonds, the size of a dime each were tattooed behind her ear.

"Were you in a gang too?" Luke asks her as he looks at the three diamonds.

"Well, yeah but we didn't do anything bad. All we did was smoke and fight but I ditched them after I got into a fight that left a scar on my stomach. We didn't know they had knives but whatever." Adria acted like it was nothing. I give her a thumbs up for being so kick ass!

Adria's POV

I'm over all of the gang shit now and everyday is a new day.

"Guys, I guess we need to start a gang and get matching tattoos!" Calum says jokingly, we all laugh and shake our heads.

"Adria! Where's the scar?" Lexi asks me, I lift my shirt a little to show everyone the once painful scar.

The stupid scar ran from the bottom of my ribs to the top of my hip, it wasn't that big but still wasn't small enough to forget about.

"I give you a thumbs up for being so kick ass!" She shouts, I smile and start laughing.

"We are going to be like sisters!" The guys look at us like we're crazy as we roll on the floor laughing.

The rest of the night was just laughing and sharing embarrassing stories. The thing that I loved the most about that night was having Luke's arms wrapped around my waist tightly.

------

Vote!

Comment!

Share!

Like!