Chapter 19

Lexi's POV

I wake up next to Michael on the couch, guess we fell asleep. My stomach makes a sound that really sounds like a dying whale.

I walk upstairs and change into a black v neck and a pair of jean shorts. I walk back downstairs, grab my phone, and walk to the nearest Starbucks. Wow, from all this walking I might lose a few pounds.

Once I enter, the smell of coffee fills my nose. I start to head over to the counter but someone bumps into me and spills their coffee all over me.

"Oh... my..." I say slowly and stay frozen on the spot.

"I'm so sorry! Here, let me pay for whatever your buying." The guy says.

He is taller than me by a lot and has piercing blue eyes. His blonde hair is combed back.

"Uh.. no, it's alright." I respond and grab a napkin from a near by table to try to wipe the hot beverage off me.

"No, I insist." He pleads.

"Okay, if you insist."

The guy smiles and I order my drink. He pays for it and we sit at a table in the back.

"Hi, my names Tristan." Tristan says and smiles.

"My names Lexi."

"I'm sorry again for the coffee spill." He apologizes again.

"It's fine." I say quietly.

"So, what's your favorite color?" He asks, I give him a weird look.

"Blue. Why are you asking me questions?"

"Because I want to get to know you. Mine is blue too. Tell me about yourself." Tristan says. Why is he so interested.

"My names Lexi Wiles, I'm a girl. I'm currently on tour with my boyfriend and his band. My favorite color is blue, my favorite animal is a tiger. Uh, I have a tattoo, nose piercing, lip piercing, and gauges. Tell me about yourself."

"My names Tristan Evans, I'm a boy. I'm currently on tour with my friends, we form a band called The Vamps. My favorite color is blue, my favorite animal is a giraffe. I have no piercings or tattoos." Tristan replies.

"Oh cool. I have to go but let's swap numbers." I say.

After Tristan and I swap numbers I head back to the hotel. Before I enter Michael and I's room my phone rings.

Text from:

Luke: Calum, Ashton, and me went out to eat. Michael is still at the hotel.

I lock my phone and open the door. I look around the room and Michael is no where to be found.

"Lexi... oh yeah.. babe.." I hear from the bathroom. The fuck?

I walk over to the bathroom door and slowly open it a little, I see Michael moving his hands up and down his length.

"... Lexi.. lexi.." He moans out, I open the door quietly and stand right behind him.

"You called?" I say, he turns around fast with wide eyes.

"I didn't know you were back." Michael says with his hands still on his length.

"Well, seems like you have everything under control. I'm gonna go to sleep, goodnight babe." I tell him and kiss his cheek.

"But bab-!" Before Michael can finish what he was about to say, I close the door and lay on the bed.

My mind starts to drift off and I finally fall asleep.

-----

Like!

Comment!

Share!

Vote!