Chapter 27

Adria's POV

"Princess, time to get up." Luke whispers, I open my eyes and smile at him.

"Last night was amazing." I state and get out of bed.

Luke wraps his arms around my bare waist and kisses my lips, I kiss back and walk into the bathroom to get ready for the day.

Lexi's POV

I wake up with no one next to me, I walk downstairs and find Michael scrolling through his phone. He looks up and gives me a blank stare before going back to his phone, I roll my eyes and head to the kitchen to make myself some toast.

What the hell is wrong with Michael? Why is he being so cold? I thought we fixed everything last night. There was so much love, there was love that you just can't deny. Doesn't that mean anything to him?

After I eat my toast, I walk into the living room and sit beside Michael but he doesn't even glance up from his phone. Ugh, he's just irritating me! What the hell is this shit?!?

"Michael, talk to me." I demand.

"I'd rather not." He mumbles and continue to scroll through his phone.

"Why not? I thought we fixed everything last night. What's wrong Michael?" I ask him, he looks up at me with confusion and anger in his eyes.

"Everything isn't fixed! You still did shit with Niall and you obviously don't want me around! You keep pushing me away and all I want is to hold you and call you mine! Lexi, your just making this so damn hard!" Michael confesses.

"Michael, nobody compares to you! I was drunk! You know exactly how I get when I'm drunk! Can we just start this all over? Please, Michael your all I have left. I- I miss you." I argue back, the back of my eyes start stinging but I refuse to break down in front of Michael.

"What happened, happened. We can't go and change the past. Maybe we really do just need a break because you obviously can't decide between me and Niall." He retorted and started to walk to the front door.

"Michael! Please, don't leave me. I need you!" I call after him.

"Call me when you've decided." He replies and slams the door behind him.

What am I going to do now? Shit!

I run into my room and dial the number of the only person I really can talk to right now.

"Hello?"

"Hey, it's Lexi. Come over now, please. Thanks!" I quickly say and hang up.

At least ten minutes later the doorbell rings, I open the door and wrap my arms around his neck, he hugs back and walks us over to the couch.

"Thank you so much for just coming over, sorry if I took you away from anything. Just, thanks Harry." I say and wipe the tears off my face with the back of my sleeve.

"It's alright, love. What's wrong?" He asks with concern.

"I thought Michael and I fixed everything last night but this morning he just told me that I push everyone away and he left. He found out about Niall and I last night and he said that I have to choose. Niall is like a best friend and I l- love Michael." I cry out, Harry wraps his arms around me and rubs circles on my back.

"Lexi, you just need to tell him that. He'll understand." Harry reassures me, I smile and nod my head up and down.

"Thanks, Harry. This is what I needed."

"Anytime, love." Harry replies.

-------

Harry left a few hours ago and I have spent my whole day watching Disney movies. Productive, right?

I start to watch the movie called 'Frozen' but the slamming of the front door stops me from pressing play, instead I press pause and walk slowly to the kitchen where I hear footsteps. I enter the kitchen and see Michael looking through the fridge.

"Michael?" I say quietly, he turns around and looks pissed off.

"Oh so, now you need me!" Michael shouts and walks up to me.

"I've always needed you!" I shout back and start to walk off into the living room but Michael grabs my wrist and pulls me back.

"Of course you have! That's why you went to Niall!" Michael yells back with sarcasm in his voice.

"Can you shut the fuck up?!?" I scream at him, he glares at me and brings his hand back.

A stinging pain attacks my cheek. That bitch!

"What the fuck, Michael?!?" I shout and push him roughly.

"What?!?" He shouts and pushes me back.

I roll my eyes and walk into my bedroom, Michael follows behind. I turn around fast and come face to face with him.

"The fuck do you want?!?"

"You." He replies quietly.

"Dosen't that fucking suck!" I shout.

Michael glares daggers at me and slaps me again but extremely hard, I gasp and sit on the floor for a breather. He crouches down to me with regret flowing in his eyes.

"L- lexi. I'm sorry. I love you!" He pleads and wraps his arms around me.

"I love you too, Michael." I reply and hug him back.

----------

Vote!

Comment!

Like!

Share!

1. Check out my other book called '5SOS Stripper Names' and the title explains everything.