Chapter 20

Lexi's POV

I wake up and check my phone, the time reads '5:23' in the afternoon. Why didn't anyone wake me up? I also received a text message from Tristan when I was sleeping. I unlock my phone and read Tristan's message.

From Tristan:

Having a party tonight at 8! You're invited!

I reply to Tristan.

To Tristan:

Sounds awesome! Count me in!

I send the message and walk downstairs where Luke and Calum are playing Fifa. Ashton is watching them play and Michael is scrolling through his phone. I sit next to him on the couch and watch the boys play their game.

"Hey babe." Michael says and kisses my cheek.

"Hey, I'm going to a friend's tonight so I won't be home for a few hours." I tell Michael and kiss his lips.

He looks at me weird. "Which friend?" He asks and wraps his arms around my waist.

"My new friend, Tristan, he invited me to his party tonight." I respond and lean on Michael's chest.

"Can I come?" Michael asks with puppy dog eyes.

"Sorry babe, nope." I reply and cuddle with Michael on the couch until 7:30 comes around.

"I gotta go get ready for the party." I announce and go upstairs.

I put on a red party dress that reaches just above my knees and silver heels. I do a natural makeup look and straighten my black hair. I walk back downstairs and out to my car.

Once I arrive at the house where the party is, music is blasting and the lawn is already littered with red cups. I enter the house and head to the kitchen for a drink.

"Hey Lexi!" I hear someone yell, I turn around and see Tristan coming my way.

"Hey Tristan, where are the drinks?" I ask him, he goes into the fridge and pulls out vodka.

"Do you want vodka or beer?" He asks, I tell him vodka and he pours me a drink.

"Wanna go dance?" He asks after we chat a little, my cup is empty and I feel a little tipsy so I follow him to the dance floor where everybody is grinding.

Michael's POV

It's already midnight and Lexi isn't home yet. Maybe I should go get her? Yeah, that's what I'll do.

I get in my car and drive to the address that Lexi gave me to where the party is. Music was blasting and there were couples making out on the grass and red cups everywhere. I enter the house and search for awhile until I spot Lexi against a wall, I get closer and see her shake her head 'no' with a stern look on her face. Then a blonde guy kisses her, I walk up to them and push the blonde guy off of her.

He stumbles but regains his balance and throws a punch at me, I dodge and punch him square in the jaw. I throw another few punches until he's on the ground with a busted lip and a bloody nose. Some guy with brown, curly hair helps him up and shoots me a sympathetic look.

I look to Lexi who is crying in the corner, I lift her up and carry her bridal style to the car. I sit her down in the passenger seat and start to drive home.

"Lexi, calm down. You're safe now." I say soothingly to her.

"Okay. Can I have a slurpee?" She asks and smiles at me.

I give her a weird look and she starts giggling. Oh, she's drunk... right.

"Nope." I tell her because I just really want to get home.

She pouts and crosses her arms over her chest like a little kid does when they don't get what they want.

"But I need one!" She whines.

"Why?" I ask her.

"To fuel my super powers, duh!" She states like its the most obvious thing.

I chuckle and roll my eyes. When we arrive home Lexi refuses to get out of the car. I try to pick her up but she pushes me back whenever I try.

"Lexi, please stop. I'm tired, lets go inside." I whine, she shakes her head no.

"If you go inside then I'll give you a cookie." I tell her.

"What kind of cookie?" She says and squints her eyes at me.

"Chocolate chip." I reply, she squeals and runs inside.

I shut her door and walk inside. Lexi runs upstairs when I enter the house. I walk into my room and she's under the blankets.

"You can't see me." She whispers and pulls the blanket over her head.

"Where did Lexi go?" I ask myself and hear her giggle.

I chuckle and lay on the bed next to her. She pops out from under the blanket and jumps on top of me. She kisses me, I kiss back and then she starts to undo my pants. I put my hands over hers to stop her from pulling my pants off.

"Stop." I say quietly.

"I don't wanna stop." Lexi pouts and tries to take my pants off again but I get on top of her and hold her arms above her head.

"I'm not going to take advantage of you. Please go to sleep Lexi." I whisper in her ear and kiss her cheek.

Lexi groans but obeys and lays down on the bed. I pull the blanket over us and wrap my arms around her waist. Her soft and even breathes lullaby me to sleep.

------------------------------------------

Like!

Vote!

Comment!

Share!