Chapter 11

Lexi's POV

I got out of my car and ran up to the front door, I swung it open and slammed it shut.

"Care to shut the fuck up?!?" Someone lady yelled, I screamed because seriously, there's some random person in my house!

"Ehh who are you?" I asked the lady, she has neon pink hair, a nose piercing and gauges.

She's wearing black skinny jeans and a superman crop top.

"Your aunt Cassie. This is my house, your parents sent you here to live with me. Sorry I haven't been here, I've been busy." Cassie tells me, I nod my head in understatement.

Cool, I got a badass aunt.

"It's fine."

"So what's wrong? let's go in the living room, light a blunt and talk." Aunt Cassie says, I smirk and follow her to the living room.

She takes out two blunts and a lighter, I light mine up and inhale. Relax.

"I was dating his guy, Calum but then this guy from Cali that I had a thing with came back. He asked for a last kiss and I was gonna say no but before I could say anything, he kissed me. Calum happened to be at the mall and saw, I tried to explain but he walked away and texted me that it's over." Aunt Cassie nods her head slowly and occasionally takes a few hints of her blunt.

"Well, to solve this little guy drama stuff, let's go party!" I groan loudly.

"NOW! I'm in charge so go get dolled up!" Aunt Cassie yells at me with a smile, I roll my eyes and walk upstairs to my room.

I look through my closet until I see a teal, skin tight dress that goes a little bit past my thighs, this dress is covered in sparkles and it's strapless!

After an hour of doing my makeup and curling my hair, I'm finally ready. I walk down stairs and Aunt Cassie is waiting on the couch.

"Do you have an ID?" She asks me, I smirk and pull out my fake ID.

"Fake? Nice! Okay the rules are; have fun, and don't get raped. Text me if your going home with someone else." We walk out to the car and drive to a nearby club, the music was so loud from the outside that I couldn't hear myself think, we walk to the door and flash our IDs and the guard buys it!

I head to the bar and order three shots of vodka, I down them and walk to the dance floor and start grinding with random guys.

The guy that I'm currently grinding against starts kissing my neck.

"Let's go to my place." He growls in my ear, I nod and follow him outside and to his car.

-----

Sunlight blinds me when I try to open my eyes. My heads hurts like a bitch! I roll over on the bed and open my eyes, on the nightstand are two pills and a glass of water. Thank god!

Last night memories come flashing back into my head.... who did I go home with? I find my shirt and undergarments and put them on, I then walk out of the room to I think the living room.

"Finally your awake!" A males voice says, I jump and turn towards the voice.

My eyes widen in realization.... Ed.... Sheeran is standing in front of me.

"Hi?" I speak, my voice comes out in a whisper, Ed gives me a concerned look.

"Is everything alright? You can tell me anything, act like I'm your best friend." Ed says sitting down on the couch, I sit next to him and tell him about Calum and Branden.

He listens to every word I have to say.

"Well, Calum is an ass for not even waiting for an explanation and Branden is an ass for kissing you when he knew that you had a boyfriend." He says, I nod my head.

"Anyway, it's about 5 in the afternoon, do you want to stay for dinner or do you have somewhere to go?" Ed asks me.

Aunt Cassie! Shit! I never texted her!

"Yeah sorry I do have somewhere to go, uh can you possibly drive me home?" I ask unsure, Ed smiles and nods his head.

I smile and follow Ed to his black Range Rover.

After awhile of driving, we arrive at my house and we swap numbers. I run into the house and there's a note on the kitchen table.

Had to go pick some stuff up, there's a letter for you from that Calum guy.

Love, Aunt Cassie.

Calum. The last thing I need right now. I see the letter on the living room table, I pick it up and begin reading.

Dear Lexi,

I honestly should've listened to you. I'm sorry. Please forgive me and call me!

Love, Calum

I roll my eyes and walk upstairs to take a shower and go to sleep. School tomorrow. Shit.

-------

Vote!

Comment!

Share!

Like!