Chapter 15

Lexi's POV

Emma is all moved in and we decide that it'd be good to just go ti the bar and party instead of being depressed over Branden. I really going to miss him but hes in a better place now and I need to put my mind somewhere else.

I change into a tight, black dress that ends a little above my knees. I curl my black hair and do a smokey eye for my makeup. Emma curls her hair too and does smokey eyes also, she decides to wear a tight, dark blue dress that ends a little past her thighs.

"EMMA! Ready to go?!" I yell upstairs, Emma comes downstairs with a huge smile.

I roll my eyes at her excitement to party and pull on my black heels. Emma puts on her silver heels and we go to the car.

The drive to this club is about a half hour, once we get there and show the guard our fake IDs, we get let inside. Emma goes to the dance floor and I chill at the bar.

I make my way through the sea of people to the bar, bright lights shine all over the place and the music is so loud, wont even be able to hear someone screaming my name from a foot away from me. Finally, I make it to the bar and order a few shots of vodka.

"Here you go, beautiful." The young bartender says with a wink.

He has dark brown hair, green eyes and hes quite fit. I flash a nice smile and he goes to the other side of the bar to order more drinks from other customers. I drink shot by shot, the burning sensation goes down my throat. I'm not quite sure why i like the feeling of vodka but something about it makes me feel young.

After an hour in this club, Emma is sitting at the bar next to me and we are just relaxing and drinking down our vodka shots.

"I think its about time to go, Emma." I say, she nods and we head for the exit, trying not to trip.

Ugh, we need to call a cab because I cant drunk drive. I've tried to drunk drive but I dented up one of my old friends car. We exit the club and I talk to Emma about how Calum is acting weird.

"Maybe he found someone better, that wouldn't be surprising." Emma says and laughs quietly, I turn around and fold my arms over my chest.

"Excuse me? What is that suppose to mean?" I ask Emma, I am completely serious.

"I'm just saying that it wouldn't be surprising if he found someone better. Lets admit it, you aren't the best someone could do but if Calum thinks that your the best then so be it." Emma says and starts laughing really hard, I'm enraged. Anger fills my system and all I want to do is punch her.

"Branden could have done better too. He was the one that kissed me when you two were dating." Emma stops and stares at me.

I can tell that shes beyond pissed too. Emma throws her fist and punches me in the face. That bitch! A group has formed around us and they keep chanting 'Fight! Fight!'

"You BITCH!" I scream and punch her back but harder.

Emma falls to the ground but then I'm yanked to the ground by my ankles. I get on top of her and punch her over and over again,until she then gets on top of me and starts punching me. I pull her hair and a chunk comes out, ha! bitch! We keep fighting until two guys break us apart. I throw my middle finger up to Emma and hail a cab to drive me home.

'''''Next Morning'''''

My face hurts, my butt hurts too. Ugh, Emma didn't come home last night, thank god! I hope she stays away from me or I might just have to knock out more teeth. I walk down stairs and turn on the TV, the boys pop up on the screen. Luke, Calum, Michael, and Ashton are all in an interview right now, I watch as they talk about their tour with 1D.

"Calum, rumor says that your dating a girl name, Lexi Wiles. Is that true?" The interviewer lady asks and puts on a fake smile, Calum smiles and nods.

She asks Luke the same thing about Adria, he confirms that they are indeed dating. Then a picture of me on top of Emma comes up on the screen. Oh, no.

"Now, Lexi was spotted at a club last night and it looks like she go into a little fight. Calum, what are your thoughts about this?" The lady asks him and plays the video. Shit.

"Uh, well.." Calum looks paralyzed.

"All we have to say is that she has amazing ninja skills and can pack a punch!" Michael says to help out Calum.

The interviewers laughs and all the guys agree with him, I laugh a little myself. The interviewer wraps up the interview and the show ends. I'm so fortunate for Michael!

My phone starts ringing, Calum. Blah.

"Hello?" I answer the phone in a horrible Chinese accent.

"Lexi, explain the fight." Calum says, he sounds surprisingly calm.

I explain everything and once my done, Calum says that he understands but he must go and then he hangs up. Well then.

Twitter time? I think yes! I open up my Twitter and people mentioned me in comments, good and bad. I ignore the bad ones and look over the good comments, one catches my eye.d

"Kick ass ninja skills! You go!" Someone tweeted, I laugh really loud after I read that comment and then close my laptop.

Guess its another day of relaxing and doing nothing. Damnit.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vote!

Comment!

Share!

Like!