Chapter 12

Lexi's POV

Ed and I have been hanging out all week, Calum has finally gotten the memo to leave me alone. Today, Ed is coming over and he's bringing a friend of his.

"Ding Dong!" I hear someone scream, I roll my eyes and open the door.

"Ed!" I squeal and hug him, he hugs back and I notice he has his friend with him. His friend has brown hair and green eyes. He's quite cute.

"Hi! I'm Lexi." I say to Ed's friend.

"I'm Louis, Louis Tomlinson." Louis says, that name is awfully familiar.

---

So after awhile of laughing and just relaxing, we all decided to go to the park.

"Who's driving?" I ask Louis and Ed, both of them point to me, I roll my eyes and we all hop in the car.

Once we arrive at the park, no one is around which is kinda weird. We start walking down a path and I see a girl- no older than 15- sitting on a bench. She's wrapped in a sleeping bag.

Rose's POV

I'm sleeping on the bench that I do every night. It's my 13th birthday tonight. Last night I was raped by my Uncle Dan but that's what you get when your mom pushes you to move in with your brother. My brother forced me to move in with my Uncle Dan, my uncle put me into prostitution last year.

I hear people talking and walking towards me, I don't make much of it until I feel someone sit next to me. I look up at the person, it's a girl with black hair and bright blue eyes, she has a piercing here and there. Two other guys are with her, one is a ginger, the other guy has brown hair. They all seem around the same age group.

"Are you my next appointment?" I ask the two guys, maybe they are?

"For what?" The ginger asks, guess not.

"What's on your chin?" The girl asks me. My Uncle Dan punched me, it must be a bruise. I stay silent.

"What's your name? I'm Lexi. The ginger is Ed and the other crazy guy is Louis." Lexi asks me, at least someone cares.

"Rose." I respond. We all chat and then I remember about my doctor appointment. The makeup won't cover my bruises anymore so I need to get them checked out.

I excuse myself, they understand and I start to walk to the clinic.

Ed's POV

That girl seems familiar. Very familiar. That's it! I've met her before. She was on the streets, selling magazines. Poor girl.

Rose's POV

The nosy nurse informed the police of my injuries, I'm scared and afraid of facing the detective. Over and over, he only asks 'Who are you working for?' but I can't tell or I could be killed for an error.

The detective gives up and tells me that he knows how hard it must be and let's me go home. I walk and walk until I get home but I realized that I've been followed. Oh no.

My Uncle Dan puts a blade to my throat and asks 'Where've you been bitch, I wanna know'. Before I can say anything, my hand bag drops to the floor and all my contents fall out, my life flashes before my eyes.

I can see from above whats happening, to think this is all happening on my 13th birthday. Uncle Dan sees the card that the detective gave me with a number to contact and out of pure rage my uncle brutally murders me and dumps me in the back of his Mercedes.

Lexi's POV

That poor girl, if only I could help. We all go back to my house and watch tv. The news comes on. 'And in other news, a 13 year old girl has been murdered by her own uncle. The man is now being arrested. Reports say, the girls name was Rose Roge.' My eyes widen, I'm in utter shock. Rose Roge, the same girl that was at the park.

"It's all my fault." I whisper and start crying. If only I helped her, Louis wraps his arms around me and holds me.

----

Vote!

Comment!

Share!

Like!

A/N this story of the girl is actually a Ed Sheeran song called 'Little Lady'