Chapter 4

Lexi's POV DONE

Today is Saturday, Michael invited me over today to hangout with him and the guys. Their plan is to get drunk off their asses at a near by lake, drunk people around a lake doesn't sound so safe but no one is stupid enough to jump into a lake when drunk. Hopping out of bed, I trip and fall on my face.

"Owwww." I groan, then I stand up and walk into the bathroom to change into my neon pink, black, and white striped bikini.

Once i know that I have everything such as my phone, clothes, towel, and car keys, I walk out to my car and drive to Michael's.

As I drive up his driveway, Ash, Calum, Luke, and Mikey exit the garage with coolers. I get out of my car, shut the door and walk over to them. Calum, Luke, Mikey smile at me. Ashton picks me up and twirls me around!

"Ashton! Put me down!" I squeal, Ashton chuckles and puts me down.

"Nice bikini." Ashton whispering in my ear and nipping it quickly.

I'm left speechless. Ash smirks at me.

"Lexi! Ashton! Let's go!" Luke shouts from the car.

"Coming! Calm your tits!" I shout back, Michael and Calum's laughter is heard from the car.

I smile and sit in the back of the car with Calum and Michael, Ashton sits in the front.

"How far away is this lake?" I ask them.

"A two hour drive." Luke says, my mouth forms an 'o' shape.

Ashton reaches his hand to the radio, turning on some music.

"Calum?"

"Yeah?" He says and looks at me.

"Can you be my pillow?" I ask Calum using my puppy dog eyes, pouting out my bottom lip.

"Yeah I guess!" Calum says.

"Michael can you be my leg rest?"

"Don't you mean foot rest?"

"I'm putting my legs on you, not my feet. So a leg rest. Can you though?" I state, Michael nods his head.

I lay my legs on Michael's lap, then I lay my head in Calum's lap and close my eyes.

-----

"Should we wake her up?" Someone asks.

"Uhmm. I could carry her?" I recognize the voice as Calum's. I roll over.

"Well, this is awkward." Calum says. What's awkward?

"Maybe she's practicing a blowjob." Michael says, laughing.

I open my eyes and notice my face is in Calum's crotch area.

"Michael, how did you know?!?!" I play along, I then sit up and smirk.

"You were!?!" Luke asks, shocked.

"Yeah. I practiced on Calum because I figured he has the biggest dick."

"Told you guys I have the biggest dick!" Calum exclaims making us all laugh.

I kiss his cheek and hop out of the car. We set up the coolers full of beer and a campfire. It's starting to get dark and everyone is drinking beer, even me. By the time that the sun is gone, we are drunk.

"Let's play truth or dare!" Michael shouts.

We all agree and sit in a circle around the warm fire.

"Calum truth or dare!" Michael shouts.

"Uhh, truth?"

"Do you like Lexi?" Michael asks me, Calum is hesitant.

"Yeah." Calum responds looking at me, I smile and kiss his cheek.

"Lexi! Truth or dare!" Ashton asks giving me a drunken smile.

"Uh dare!" I say smirking and smiling back just as drunk.

"I dare you to jump into the lake!" He says excitedly.

The alcohol made me trip a few times as I walked to the dock. I jump in but I go too deep. I try to swim up to the surface but I run out of air. Help!

I feel someone grab my hand and secure their arm around my waist. I see the surface of the water but my eyes close just as I am about to reach it.

------

Vote!

Please comment!

Share!

Like!