Chapter 21

(More swearing in this chapter than usual!)

Lexi’s POV

My eyes open to bright light. I sit up but instantly regret it as pain rushes to my head. Hangover. I groan and slowly make my way to the bathroom. I brush my teeth and go to the bathroom just to find out that I’m on my period. Wow. Fucking fantastic.

I take care of my business down there and go back to the bedroom. Cramp! Cramp! Cramp! I groan, lie on the bed and get in fetal position. Painful cramps hit my body over and over. They hurt so bad that I have to muffle my screams of pain.

“Hey ba- Are you okay?!?” Michael asks and lifts me onto his lap.

Another cramp. I wrap my arms around his torso and squeeze my eyes shut as another cramp hits me. I whimper and tighten my grip around Michael.

“Lexi, what’s wrong?” Michael asks, he lifts my chin so I’m forced to look into his eyes.

“Cramps.” I groan out.

Michael stares at me with a blank expression but then his mouth forms an ‘o’ shape and he nods his head up and down slowly.

“Babe, stay right here and I’ll be right back. Don’t miss me too much.” Michael says.

I glare at him and watch him leave the room. After ten minutes, Michael comes back with chocolate, pain killers and a big fluffy blanket. I reach for the chocolate first but Michael keeps it out of my reach and throws the fluffy blanket at me. I throw the blanket to the ground and cross my arms over my chest with a pissed off look.

“Give me the chocolate.” I demand, Michael chuckles and throws the blanket at me again but also throws the chocolate! Victory!

I squeal and wrap the blanket around me. Michael passes me a few pain killers and a glass of water. I swallow them down and eat some of my chocolate.

“Cuddle?” I ask Michael, holding out my arms.

“Anything for you babe.” Michael replies and lies down next to me on the bed.

He wraps his arms around me and rubs small circles on my stomach, my cramps fade away as he does this. After a few hours of cuddling and kissing with Michael and occasionally falling asleep, it was now around 5pm. My cramps disappeared and so did my headache.

My phone dings and I pick it up.

1 New Message from Kevin:

‘Hey, wanna hangout? I miss you, gurl!’

“Come on over!” I respond and send him the address.

Kevin is my old friend that I met when I first moved here. I haven’t seen him in forever! I told Michael that my friend was coming over and he seemed fine with it. Before Kevin gets here I should probably change into something besides my fuzzy pajama pants and white fuzzy shirt. I go to my closet and put on skinny jeans and a blank t shirt.