Chapter 9

Lexi's POV

Adria and I decided to go shopping today and we are currently in Rue 21. We have been in Rue 21 for over an hour and I'm really hungry.

"Dria, wanna go to the food court?" I ask her, she put down the black top that she was holding and followed me to the food court. I got Chinese and Adria got subway.

"Lexi?" Someone said behind me, I turn around and I can't believe what I'm seeing.

"Emma?!? Branden?!?" They nod their heads and smile, I get up and hug them both for what feels like forever.

"What the hell are you guys doing here?" I screech.

"We missed you so much then we moved here. We got a huge house up the road." Branden says. Up the road? Michael lives over there!

Branden and Emma are my closet friends from Cali and just woah. Emma has really light brown hair, hazel eyes and Branden has a Afro haha and dark brown eyes. He's my black Afro man.

"Do you guys wanna hangout with me and my friend Adria?" I ask them, Emma nods her head up and down and Branden shrugs his shoulders. I'll take that as a yes.

I turn to Adria, she looks at me confused.

"Adria, this is Emma and Branden, my friends from Cali!" I squeal, and hug them again.

----

After hours of shopping with Adria, Emma, and Branden, we decide it's time to split and just text later.

Once Adria drops me off at my place, I go inside and take a shower, then lay on my bed and just think. I have my two friends back but... me and Branden had a thing. Branden and I were really close and we liked each other a lot but we never dated. I really missed him and Emma, they mean the world to me.

Bing! My phone rings. I pick it up and notice that I got a text from Emma.

Emma: Hey gurrrlll! Tomorrow we should do a double date! Branden and I, you and someone!

To Emma: I got someone, are you a Branden a thing?

What if they are? I really hope they aren't... I have strong feelings for Calum but I still have a little bit of feelings for Branden.

Emma: :) Yeah, been together for a few weeks! I'm tired omg ttyl!

I froze. I still have Calum. I still have Calum. I still have Calum. Calum! I dial in Calum's number. Ring..... Ring.... Ring...

"What's up babe?" Calum answers, I sigh in relief. I just need a distraction.

"Calum, can you come over?"

"At 10 at night? Is everything alright?" he asks me.

"Yeah babe. Come over." I say and hang up before he could say anything else.

Ten minutes later there's a knock at my door, I open the door and Calum is standing in front of me with a worried look. ,I grab his hand and pull him inside and then close the door.

"Lexi, is everythi-" I wrap my arms around Calum and lay my head on his chest, he's surprised at first but then wrapped his arms around me.

"Can you stay the night?" I ask Calum, he's all I really need right now and he's all I want right now.

"If you need me too." He says, I nod.

"Wanna go up stairs and sleep?" Calum asks me.

"Yes please. Carry me?" Calum sighs playfully and carries me upstairs. I lay on the bed and Calum lays beside me.

"Ready to tell me what's wrong?" He asks me and wraps his arms around my waist so we're spooning.

"My two friends from Cali moved here and one of those friends is a guy that I had a thing with. He's dating my other friend now and just, I'll be the third wheel now." I tell Calum, he pulls me closer and kisses my neck.

"If I'm there, you won't be the third wheel." He says.

"I wish you were with me all the time. Calum, can we sleep?" I ask, Calum kisses me and lays back down. My eyes slowly shut, I'm just exhausted.

----

Vote!

Comment!

Share!

Like!