Chapter 33 - Gorgoness

Hey guys! Only two (or three) more chapters to go!

Thank you so much for getting Divine Chaos to number #34 on the Adventure charts!

If you love this novel and will miss it when it finishes in a few days time, please vote for it! Let's send this novel off in style :D

10+ votes for the next chapter!

(I didn't get time to give this the most amazing edit, so apologies if there are any small errors, I will tidy them up soon!)

Enjoy - xo Andrea

Chapter 33.

Ashlyn's P.O.V.

Cyprus is a heaving symphony of murmurs and make-outs, of drunken singing and sweet nothings, of loud music and soft whispers.

I stand in the middle of it all, unnoticed and invisible with Marco's dark beanie pulled down over my head.

People brush against me as I push past them, searching for Selina and Damian.

It's not hard to find Tiger and Venus on the other hand, they're up the back of the club, by the blasting speakers, standing by the shadows and watching the party with their keen eyes.

I notice Lyke in the opposite corner of the room, watching them and waiting for the perfect time to strike.

Come on, where's that crazy classmate of mine?

A flash of golden hair catches my eye and I push forward, hearing the lithe giggle of Selina.

"Typical.." I mutter, dodging a dancing couple and swerving out of the way of a tall guy haphazardly holding a can of beer.

Finally, I reach Selina and Damian. They're both dancing to the fast-paced music resonating from the speakers at the back of the room.

"Guys!" I snap, placing my hands on their shoulders and separating the two of them.

Selina jumps back, "Holy SH-"

Damian places his hand on her lips, "Calm down! Ashlyn, is that you?"

I sigh in relief, thank goodness Damian is smart. Otherwise Selina would've screamed the whole club down.

"What can't we see you?!" She snaps, doing a full 360 as she tries to find me.

"I'm wearing Marco's hat. I'm invisible." I explain, watching as her eyes widen slightly in surprise.

"Oh...well that explains everything."

"What about you guys? How come Tiger and Venus aren't attacking you right now?" I ask.

Selina winks at Damian.

"I've used a glamour."

My brow furrows, "A what?"

"A glamour. On Tiger and Venus only. It's basically a disguise, they can't recognise Damian and me."

I grin at her, even though she can't see this. I'm seriously impressed that she managed to do that, I guess Selina can be pleasantly surprising sometimes.

"Well, I'm proud." I tell her.

She rolls her eyes, looking slightly off to the side of where I'm actually standing.

"Please, you sound like my mother!"

"So, what's the plan Ashlyn?" Damian asks, changing the topic.

"We're going to find Macy and kill her..."

He nods, "Alright then."

I've always liked Damian, he's so agreeable. It's funny because Selina is basically the opposite of him.