New Teen Fiction OUT NOW

Hello wonderful Readers!

2020 has been the most hectic year, so I thought it would be a good time to get back to something I love: Writing! Exams have finally finished for the year and as I prepare for another year of university in 2021, I have some spare time to write again (hooray)!

I thought it would be right to get back to my favourite genre of writing – Humour! And this novel is certainly a little different – but I hope it has something in it for every single one of you! A bit of romance, fantasy, medical drama and yes...vampires.

My new novel is called 'Suck It Up: A Vampire's Guide to Med School'

I thought this would be a bit of a laugh to write, as I cannot wait to see what kind of issues arise with a new vampire in a hospital...like that's going to go well! (haha)

Here is the blurb:

Ellerly Roberts didn't ask to become a vampire. In fact, things were going just fine before she got bitten.

Unfortunately, it turns out vampires still exist, and to make matters worse... Ellerly has finally hit her senior years of medical school. Now, she faces her first year in the hospital with an unrelenting thirst for human blood and a secret to hide from everyone she knows.

What could possibly go wrong?

Add a dash of stress, a pile of textbooks, hundreds of medical dilemmas, and a mysterious classmate to the mix...it's going to be an interesting year!

--

Please let me know what you think! Suck it Up is OUT NOW!

Also – there is an opportunity to become a character in the novel – so check out the prologue and create a character, I have plenty of spaces available!

I really hope you like the novel, I will be sticking to a regular updating schedule (which I will have posted on my page soon) as I think it will help me stick to my writing and give you all some certainty about when new chapters are coming out!

I cannot wait to interact with you all again, I have missed this a lot! I hope you are doing ok and I hope this novel will bring a few laughs in this unpleasant time.

Much love,

Andrea