Chapter 1

Madison's P.O.V:

"This moment, it's been my dream," she exclaimed, twirling around. 

"Finally, with you leaving, all the love and attention will be mine, and mine alone, la la la...."

"Aria, I know you love me more than anyone else. You're going to miss me the most," I said to my sister, though it seemed my words barely registered.

"Mom, I'm going to miss you so much. Why don't you come with me?" I pleaded, wrapping my arms around her in a tight hug, my eyes closed against the impending separation.

Tears welled up in my eyes as the reality of leaving my family, sunk in. I'd never been apart from them before.

"How could I ever miss you, Honey?" my dad's voice broke through my thoughts as he enveloped me in a warm hug.

"Take care of yourself, sweetheart. Don't skip your meals. You'll have a great time, trust me," my mom advised, her voice tinged with both concern and pride as she surveyed my packed bag.

"Okay, my cute, cute, cutest mommy and daddy. I'll take care of myself, and you both take care too," I managed to say amidst the lump in my throat, squeezing them tightly before reluctantly letting go.

Amidst the farewells, I heard a soft weeping sound.

"Aria, my baby girl, don't cry," I said, trying to lighten the mood.

"It seems someone's secretly happy I'm leaving," I teased, hoping to bring a smile to my sister's tear-streaked face.

"Shut up," she retorted, her voice still trembling with emotion.

"Cheer up, baby girl. I'll be back before you know it. It's not like I'm leaving you forever," I said, gently pinching her cheeks in an attempt to lighten the mood.

"We request all passengers traveling to Boston to proceed to gate B-18 within 10 minutes," a voice announced over the speakers, signalling the imminent departure.

"Mommy, daddy, baby girl, bye! I'll miss you all. Love you," I called out, waving as I made my way towards the departure gate.

"Bye, Honey! Call us as soon as you land. Love you," they called back, their smiles bittersweet as they waved goodbye.

As I settled into my seat on the plane, exhaustion from the emotional rollercoaster of goodbyes washed over me, and I drifted off into sleep.

.......... After a good long sleep. I landed in the city that I always wanted to work in. I was walking slowly still being half asleep.

The sound of Sasha's excited voice jolted me awake as she bounded towards me, her infectious energy filling the air.

"Sasha!" I exclaimed, embracing her tightly. "I've missed you so much."

"Now that you're here, everything feels right again," she said, her smile lighting up her face.We chatted during the ride to her place, catching up on all the details of our lives that we'd missed sharing in person.

Upon arriving at her house, I couldn't help but admire its beauty.

"Sasha, this place is amazing," I said.

"Thanks, M. I actually used to share it with a friend, but I kicked her out when I heard you were coming," she joked, a mischievous glint in her eyes.

"What? Why would you do that?" I exclaimed, momentarily taken aback before realizing she was teasing me.

"Whoa, calm down, M. I was just kidding," she said, laughing at my reaction.

I playfully chased her around the house, our laughter echoing through the rooms as we engaged in our usual antics.

Later, as Sasha prepared dinner, we made plans for the days ahead, excited about the adventures awaiting us in Boston.

* * *

Hello there beautiful people. Thank you for joining me on this journey. Your support means the world to me, and I'd love to hear your thoughts on this chapter. Feel free to leave a comment or send me a message — I can't wait to hear from you!

With Love,
Amicable Rose 🌹