Chapter 7

Madison P.O.V:

I go to Sash room and see her still sleeping.

"Yesterday she must have slept lately." I say myself and I go for a walk. I lock the door and come outside.

"You came for a vacation or you came to stay here?" I turn back to see who is it and I notice a cute girl👧🏼 of age around 9 years.

"I came to stay here cute girl." I tell her pulling her cheeks.

"I already like you so much. You are really nice and beautiful." She says with the most adorable smile😄 on her face.

"Aw you look much prettier than any other girl in this world trust me." I tell her admiring her cuteness.

"May I know your name beautiful😍?" She asks me.

"Madison you can call me Madi. What is this pretty girl name?" I ask her.

"My name is Anna."

"A cute name for a cute girl😉."

"Can you be my friend?" She asks me with a cute look on her face.

"I thought we are already best friends👭."

"Then come to my house I will show my room and I will tell about my new best friend to my parents." She starts pulling me towards her house.

Aw... She is so adorable. I love her already. I go to her house.

"Mom, This is Madi my best friend." She tells her mom.

"Hi Madi, I am Dixie. You know something from two days Anna kept stalking you. I mean😄 she keeps looking at you from the window and she tells me mom can i make her as my best friend she is so nice and pretty." Her mom tells me while Anna is setting up her room.

"Ms.Dixie, I am really glad🙂 that I met you both.Your daughter is beyond adorable." I smile.

I go to Anna's room we both play and dance and I sing for her 🎤.

"Wow Madi, You Sing so beautifully. I just love everything about you." She tells me kissing my cheek😘.

After sometime I see the time is 12:00.

"Oh My God it's been 4 hours that I came here. Anna I have to go sorry." I tell her.

"Madi..." She calls me with a sad look on her face.

"Anna I am right next to your house. You can just come whenever you like. Me and Sash have to go out. Bye Anna." I hug and kiss her.

"Bye Ms.Dixie see you." I wave at her.

"Madi, Can you and Sash join us for dinner?" Ms. Dixie asks me.

"Um.... Ms.Dixie..." I was about to say something.

"Please Madi please." Anna asks me.

"Okay okay we both would actually love to come😊." I go to my house.

When I go to my house I see Sash still sleeping.

"Sash wake up Don't you have lunch date with Blake today?" I shout at her.

"Madi it's at 1:00 dude and if we start at 12:30 it's enough." She tells in a sleepy voice.

"Idiot it's 12:00." As soon as I tell her she gets up and checks her phone.

"WHAT THE HELL😱!!!!!" She shouts and then we get dressed. I wear

 I wear