Chapter 36

Ben Williams P.O.V:

"Wake up Ben...😢 Wake up..." She cries holding my hand. She just stays silent for few minutes. She caresses my check.

"Ben, I have so much to talk with you. It's really difficult for me to stay beside you but yet not able to hold you."

"When I came to your house few weeks back and I saw you were totally drunk. I couldn't watch you like that at all😭. I was shattered to see you like that." Oh my god that was really Madi who came that day... I wasn't dreaming😧.

"Ben... You are my life💞... The reason I am still alive is just for you." I get tears😢 in my eyes. She just stays like that watching me.

"Madi... We have to leave now." Tony comes into the room😲.

"I LOVE YOU BEN... " Saying that she kisses😘 my forehead and leaves the room.

Before leaving she again comes back near me and she holds my face and kisses me on my lips.

I touch the screen and just stare at it with teary eyes.

"Sir..." I turn and see the manager. Totally there were 3 people in the room besides me and all were in tears😭.

"Sir... You are really lucky to have such a beautiful person loving you that much😍." He says.

"True..." I say and smile.

"I hope this stays with us. Don't let anyone know about this🤫." I say and leave the room.

While I am driving the car. I have a wide smile on my face. I still can't believe that she is back in my life. My girl... My heart... My life... My Madison...

"Madi.... Where were you till now😢?" I go back to home.

While sleeping, I think.

"There must be something that she can't tell me but then I trust you Madi💖. I know whatever she does, is for good."

Madison P.O.V:

I reach office. I go to my cabin. All I think is....

Is Ben alright...?

How is he...?

I go to Ben's cabin. I go near the desk🧐. I hear the door shut and turn around immediately.

The moment I turn I see Ben😲.

He is few inches away from me. He blocks me with his hands on either side of me. He comes closer to my ears. I can feel his lips touch my ears.

"Did you miss me?" He smirks.

"In your dreams Mr. Ben Williams." Saying that I push him slightly.

"Really..." He steps forward again.

"Are you sure about that Ms. KRYSTAL COLLINS😈?" He asks stressing my name.

I move back till I reach the wall. He traps me between his hands again.

I gulp...I don't find any words to speak😓.

"Mr... Be..." He comes closer to my neck. I shut my eyes.

"You smell really good." He says.

I push him and walk towards the door.

"Mr. Ben Williams Your charm doesn't work on me." I tell him.

"Okay then..." Saying that he holds my hand from back.

"Game on gorgeous😈." He smiles.

I run to my room.