Chapter 10

Ben Williams P.O.V:

"Blake come home right now?" I call Blake.

"Ben are you out of your mind it's 1:00 in the night. Go sleep." He says in a sleepy voice.

"Please I want to go to Madison house." I tell him.

"Are you out of your senses😑. Why the hell would you wanna go to her house and that too at 1:00 in the night." He shouts at me.

"Blake I think that magic girl is Madison😍..." I tell him smiling.

"WHAT!!!!" He screams.

"Okay I will tell you everything. I will come to pick you up. I will be there in 5 minutes." I tell him and cut the call.

"Are you sure it's the same dress😐?" Blake asks me while I am driving.

"Ya I am pretty sure but I wanna see it in real." I tell him.

"And how are you gonna do it? If we go ring the bell they will think we are idiots and Sasha will also be there and I don't wanna be an idiot in front of her." He says.

"Wait till we reach there you will get all your answers." I say and smile.

We reach back of her house and I look for something I require and I see I get it.

"Yes!!! This is it." I say and I drag the ladder which I find there.

"What are you doing and seriously How would you know it's her room?" He asks me.

"I saw her once from Anna's room it's straight opposite to hers😛." I say laughing.

"Catch it tightly okay." I tell him.

"You are utilizing me really well bro." He says and I look at him and smile.

"You are my best friend bro and if you won't help me who else would☹️." I say and then he smiles and with utmost difficulty I reach her room and I move her room curtains and I look at her sleeping.

I freeze at the place I was and I keep looking at her thinking how beautiful she is and I have a huge smile on my face looking at her😃.

"Ben stop drooling at her now go." He says with a bit high tone.

I snap out of my world and I jump into her room. I go and open her wardrobe and since it's dark in there so I on my mobile flashlight 🔦 and see that dress.

My heart just flutters like butterfly and when I was about to close the door I see that earring the one which one of the pair she lost it the other day.

I keep smiling ☺️looking at it and then as soon as I turn something hard hits me...

"Ouch..." I scream.

"You idiot you come into my room and try to rob things and you thought she is a girl and she can't do anything stupid fellow...." I hear Madison voice.

I try to close her mouth and then I push her on bed and I walk away and I turn and see whether she is alright and then I jump from the window and then me and Blake run and we drive home.

Madison P.O.V :

"What the hell he just pushes me and goes away." I shout at myself.

I get up and go near window and see two guys running and then they go away in a car and the car seems ultra expensive though and I take a picture of their car and I can see the car number.

"They are dead when I find them. I will find them at any cost." I say to myself and then sleep 😴 .

Next day I tell Sash everything.