Chapter 8

Madison P.O.V:

"Madi come let's go." Tony asks me to come.

"Tony two minutes I have some paperwork to complete and then I have to submit these to Ben and then we can leave." I tell him.

I complete my work and then we go to Ben's cabin and I see Ben talking with Blake.

"Ben I have completed the paperwork and if any corrections let me know. By tomorrow we will submit them." I say him.

"Ya just put it there." He says in a very low tone. I find something is wrong with him🤔.

"Ben are you alright? I mean you seem sad and all." I ask him.

"No you may leave" Okay that was a bit harsh.

"Madi come let's go." Tony comes and grabs my hand and we go out.

Ben Williams P.O.V :

"Madi come let's go." Tony catches her hand and they both leave.

"Madi like seriously doesn't that idiot know her name is Madison for god's sake and what the hell can't he keep his hands to himself. Such an idiot.." I get frustrated😑too much.

"Oh My God Is The Ben Williams jealous." He has a stupid expression on his face.

"Ben What happened... wait do you like Madison?" He asks with a shock look.

"No way firstly I am not jealous and I don't like like her I mean no actually..." I don't know what to say.

"Blake I have no clue what am I thinking. I like my magic girl not Madison or anyone else I like her my magic moment happened with her."

"The way my heart 💖felt on that day when she sung and at the moment when she danced with me was really beautiful. I can't express how I felt at that time."

"Everything was perfect her magical voice, her shinny eyes, her beautiful smile and everything about her."

"But when I saw Madison yesterday I felt the same way when she smiled ☺️and I saw that same spark in her eyes. Blake how can I feel the same way with two different girls." I ask him and sit on chair and catch my head.

"Ben I don't know what to say it's too complicated." He says.

"Wait what if Madison and your magic girl are both same." He says smiling.

"What no.... no that can't be." I tell him.

Madison Williams P.O.V :

Me and Tony go and meet Sash.

"Sash this is Tony, he works with me and Ben from now on and Tony this is Sasha my best friend." They both shake their hands.

We three go to MCD and Tony goes near the counter to order for us.

"Wow M, you got two partners and this guy is so cute😍 I mean look at him girl... he is so cute and sweet. But ya Ben is Ben I mean no one ever can be compared to him at all in this entire world."

"So how was your day with your prince charming today?" She asks me.

"Seriously like seriously stop calling my 'prince charming' 🤦🏻‍♀️and I don't know what happened he is so sad today I mean he looks lost I wonder what happened?" I say and start thinking about him.

I don't know why looking him sad I feel bad and lost...

"M..... m..." Sash has been calling.

"What.." I ask.