Chapter 35

Madison P.O.V:

"WHAT😨...!!!" I shout. I become like a rock in the place I am. I go search for my car keys.

"Madi, What are you doing?" Tony catches me.

"I have to go. I have to see him😭." I panic.

"Madi... you are Krystal remember." He shouts.

"But... I have to see him."

"Madi... We don't know who did it. I got to know that some drunken truck driver hit him that's it." He says.

"Madi😢, This thing might be done by that devil so that she can know you are Madi or not." He says holding me.

"Madi... You can't lose yourself now😞. Madi... He will be fine. We will go meet him tomorrow when his staff will also go to see him." Saying that he leaves.

Night I couldn't sleep at all.

All I think is about Ben.

"Madi..." Tony knocks my door 🚪 .

"Madi... didn't you sleep yesterday night😦. oh my god your eyes are totally swollen." He says and I don't speak anything.

We leave to go to hospital.

"Krystal, you shouldn't give even one chance for that devil to think that you are Madi." He says and I just nod.

We reach the hospital.

While I was walking my heart just doesn't beat at all.

"Hi, Mam... This way..." Ruby greets us and leads us to his room.

I walk inside and see Blake, Sasha, Sophia and some other staff members in the room🧐.

I finally then see Ben on bed. I try so hard to control my tears. Tony holds my hand.

"How is he?" Tony asks.

"Sir is badly injured and doctor said we don't know when he will wake up🤷🏻‍♀️." Ruby tells us.

"I don't know what you all will do within 3 days he must wake up. We need to complete our project we don't have time for all this. Make sure for these days he gets the best medication. Later what happens to him I really don't care." I shout controlling my tears😞.

"Are you even a human being😡?" Blake shouts at me in front of everyone.

"Blake leave it." Sasha comes and holds him.

"Excuse me mister😐... I don't care what happens to him. He is no one to me other than a business partner. If you are really frustrated go and shout on someone else. Don't do your nonsense in front of me." Saying that I leave that room and I walk out of the hospital as fast as I can.

Rebecca P.O.V:

After Blake tells me what happened in the hospital on phone. I rush to Madi's house.

I see her door is open.

"Madi...." I shout. No one replies. I see her on ground😨.

"Madi...!!" I shout and I call the doctor.

"Miss no need to worry. She didn't sleep yesterday, I guess. I gave tablets. There is nothing to worry she will be fine🙂... something really disturbed her a lot and she became unconscious." The doctor tells me and he leaves.

After an hour. Madi wakes up.

"Madi😭...." I hug her.

"I was really worried about you." Without me knowing I start crying.