Chapter 14

Ben Williams P.O.V:

I come back and see Sasha and Blake dancing.

I search for Madison but I can't find her. I somehow just don't feel right at all.

"Sasha Did you see Madi?" I ask Sasha.

"No.... But I think I saw her going upstairs." As soon as she says I rush upstairs.

For some reason my heart beats fast.

"Something is not right." I say to myself.

I was passing by a room. I hear...

"Leave....." I hear a girl voice from a room.

I see that door is locked and I kick it hard for two to three times and then it breaks and I see that room is dark and I notice a guy holding a girl.

I go and push him and start beating.

"How dare you behave like that with a girl." I shout at him.

I try to figure that guy but, as it was dark I couldn't exactly see his face. I switch on the lights.

"Bloody hell. You are dead in my hands." I start hitting👊🏻 him.

He is drunk. I forget there is a girl in the room. I was about to turn. I hear....

"Ben......"

I turn and see Madi.

"Madi..." I go near her.

I see blood near her lips. I go hold her face and I just can't think about anything I become rock for a few seconds.

Then I feel tears😢 in my eyes and then I can't control my anger.

I go near that guy.

"HOW DARE YOU." I start hitting him hard.

"I WILL KILL YOU." I don't stop hitting him. I see blood coming out of his mouth.

"Ben stop. Ben!!" Blake comes and catches me. I keep hitting him.

"Sasha take Madison home. Just leave." Blake tells Sasha.

"Ben stop..." Blake comes and tries to stop me.

"NO I AM GONNA KILL HIM." I hit him hit him and then I see he is on the floor.

"Ben please stop. I am calling the cops. Trust me I will take care of this crap. Ben, Madison needs you just go." He tells me and one last time I hit him hard in his stomach and I just leave.

I start my car. I drive as fast as I can. Tears just roll out of my eyes I just can't control it.

I reach her house I walk in.

"Where is Madison?" I ask Sasha.

"She is in her room. I just came to get the medical kit." She tells me and I see tears in her eyes.

"Give it to me."

I rush to her room.

I see her shattered. I see blood on her face near her lips and on her forehead.

I never even in my worst nightmare I would have had imagined her in this state. I see she starts crying. She looks at me. I go near her.

She hugs me and cries loudly.

"Shh!!! Madi please.... babe please don't cry." I rub her head.

She keeps on crying.

"Madi please Don't cry please... I can't see you like this please Madi...." I hold her.