Chapter 44

Madison P.O.V:

I run as fast as I can. I see the door open.

"OMG...!! Natalie😨...." I become blank. I open the door. I try to wake her up.

"Oh God.... Nat wake up..." I see Robin. He lifts her up and places her on the bed.

After few minutes everyone else comes to the room.

"Robin..." Finally, she wakes up😪.

Ben Williams P.O.V:

Thank god she is fine.

"Robin I am fine." She says. I look around for Madi.

"Sasha, where is Madi?" I ask her.

"I don't know😕." She says looking around.

I come out of the room. I go to her room. I see her crying😭. I go and sit beside her.

"Madi..." I hold her hand. She looks at me.

"Sweetheart, why are you crying 😢?" I ask wiping her tears.

"Madi, Look at me." I hold her face. She looks at me.

"Madi, don't blame yourself. You didn't do anything." I tell her.

"No😭, Its because of..." I cut her.

"Madi stop... Sweetheart please don't blame yourself. You did nothing... Madi, I promise trust me today by any means I will find her I promise🤧." I hug her.

"Sweetheart you are my strength. If you are sad it makes me sadder. I just can't think of anything else." I tell her.

"Sorry😪..." She says like a kid. I smile at her.

"Now I want my princess to smile." She smiles.

I kiss her😘 on forehead.

"I promise I will find her."

Madison P.O.V:

We just stay hugging each other for few minutes.

"Madison..." I get up and see Sophia😯 near the door. She comes and hugs me.

"Oh My God...!! You are alive😭." She cries. Ben comes and pushes her.

"Don't you bloody dare even touch her. I will kill you😡 I mean it." Ben shouts.

"WHAT...!!" She literally cries.

"Don't act Sophia. I know it's you who threatened and tried to kill Madi." He shouts.

"No... no... no... I would never harm her. I like her so much. Why would I😧..."

"Okay, I know you might think it's me because I like Ben but the day, I met Madison and got to know her. I knew you both were made for each other😍." Sophia says looking at me.

"I really saw her as my friend. I really love her so much and I was happy that Ben has such a beautiful human being in his life😇." She comes towards me.

"I would never harm you Madison😢. Trust me please... Don't blame me for something I didn't."

Me and Ben we both don't speak anything. She cries and then she leaves. When she was near the door.

"Sophia..." I call her. She turns around😢.

"Sophia, I know you had nothing to do with any of these. You are really a nice person Sophia😙.", I tell her holding her hand.

"Madison..." She hugs me crying 😭.

"Madi, Robin just texted me to come to CCTV room." Ben tells us.