Chapter 43

Madison P.O.V:

"Madison Don't take me wrong... I just came here to..." I cut him.

"Kevin... I am over..."

"Madison, I am sorry for what I did. I always wanted to apologize for what I did. I shouldn't have slapped you that day." He holds my hand.

"Don't you dare😤." Someone shouts and within seconds Kevin is on ground.

"Ben... Ben... Stop...." I hold his hands.

"Madison I am really sorry for everything." Kevin says.

"I swear I will kill you😡." Ben starts punching him.

"Okay... okay guys I will handle this now." Robin says and takes Kevin with him.

"Madi... Are you alright😦?" Ben asks me.

"Ben I am fine. You shouldn't have come here... I could have handled him." I tell him.

"Handle... seriously that creepy idiot was following you from 10 days and here you say you can handle that creep😡."He shouts.

"Ben, He can never harm me.... I want to meet him." I tell him.

"What😖..!! Are you freaking out of your mind?"

"Ben Please..."

We go to police station.

"I want to meet him." I tell Robin. He takes me to Kevin.

"Madison... I am sorry... I..." I cut him.

"Kevin, It's okay." Saying that I sit on the chair opposite to him.

"Why did you follow me all these days😕?" I ask.

"5 years back I got to know that you were dead😪 my heart was broken. I couldn't take it and later after all these years I saw you in a shop and I knew it was you. I started following you to know whether it's you or not"

"Madison, I am sorry I didn't mean to freak you out. All I wanted to say is sorry. I am sorry for behaving like that😧."

"I left you that day when I knew that you were cheating on me and I really did and till today never once I looked back. I will never be that person again never. Kevin even though you treated me badly and all... I know you are a nice person and for that all I ever wished for you is you to be happy where ever you are."

"I know you won't ever come back to me but I am really sorry for what I have done to you I really am sorry😞. Even I want you to be happy where ever you are." He says.

"You know your mistake that's all that matters. Now just learn from it... respect a girl and always keep her happy and be loyal and you too stay happy🙂." I say with a smile.

"Bye Madison." He says with a smile. I walk out of the room and see Ben.

"Now let's go."

We go to my house.

Ben Williams P.O.V:

"It's already late. Just go and sleep 💤." I tell Madi.

"Ben I am fin..." I cut her.

"Ben I am fine you go to your house 🏡. I will be fine by myself... If you are trying to say any of these.... then sorry it's not going to work. I am not going to go anywhere."

I tell her and lift her up.

"Ben what are you doing?" She asks with a shy smile☺️making me smile. I open her bedroom door. I put her on the bed and I cover her with blanket. I make her sleep.