Chapter 16

Ben Williams P.O.V:

"Mom...." I tell everything about Madi.

"Ben..... I really wanna meet her." My mom asks me with an amazing wide smile on her face 😍.

"Mom I am really tired today. We will talk later... Bye mom..." I tell her and kiss her on cheek.

"Tomorrow we will speak about this for sure. Goodnight." I tell mom and then I rush to my room.

I change my clothes and I drift into sleep😴 thinking about my princess.

Madison P.O.V :

"Madi... We will meet around 11:00 or 12:00. Bye for now...." Sasha hugs me and goes to her quarter.

I reach my cabin and I see Tony comes to my cabin who looks really worried.

"Tony, Are you alright?" I ask him looking😯 around my cabin.

"Ya..!! Maybe.... Maybe not...."

"Tony, enough now tell me what are you doing in my cabin and why do you have such a look on your face?" I ask him folding my hands.

"Madi it's ex-cabin." He smiles😁widely.

"What rubbish....." I start laughing loudly 😂.

"Madi, Ben wants you to meet him right now." Ruby tells me.

"Ya I will be there in 5 minutes." I tell her and leave.

I go to his cabin and I see him working and I observe though he notices I came in but still he doesn't look at me.

"I shifted your cabin..." He tells me looking at his laptop screen.

"WHAT!! 😳WHY...."

Ben Williams P.O.V :

"WHAT!! WHY...." She shouts. The reaction which I expected😅.

Now what should I tell her...... I can't tell her that babe I wanna see you every moment and I am unable to be without looking at you even for a second.

"From now on we have lots of work to do together." I tell her.

"So...." She asks me leaning on my table with an angry look😡.

"If you be close to me I thought it might be easy for us to work. I mean if we have to discuss you have to keep...." She cuts me.

"Okay Okay I get it🤦🏻‍♀️."

We both start working on our next project.

"Madi, Blake just texted me. Blake and Sasha are waiting for us. Come let's go...." I tell her.

"Ya... One sec."

We both leave.

We all have lunch 🥗 together and then Sasha and Blake leave to their own quarters. Me and Madi we both go to Dunkin' Doughnuts 🍩 .

I go and give the order while I see Madi talking to her mom.

"Can I get that chocolate 🍫 syrup once?" I ask a guy pointing out at the chocolate syrup bottle.

He gives it to me. I take it and with that I write MF with a heart 💓 on one of the doughnut.

"Thank you..." Madi smiles.

"You are most welcome...." I tell her smiling.

"MF.." She says and I just smile.

"Ben please.... tell me what is it... please😭....." She asks me holding my hand.