Chapter 19

Ben Williams P.O.V:

I go and hug her from back.

"You are a cheater!!! Leave me....." She says in a low voice. I turn her around towards me.

"Oh really...!! Enlighten me how Ms. Madison Karter😂." I ask smiling at her. She comes close to my ears.

"Because Mr. Ben Williams you left me in Seattle😑...." I couldn't stop smiling looking at her cuteness.

"I adored you back then but my dear princess👸🏻 how would I know then that the beautiful small girl will be the one who will become my entire universe." I tell looking into her eyes.

"Are you talking about me...🙈 he he....." She giggles.

"No.... I am saying about Sophia." I say her and I control so hard not to laugh.

"WHAT THE HELL😱!!!" She shouts way too much and she starts searching for something and she finds some stick on road and she starts hitting me.

"Madi.... stop.... I was joking🤣...." I laugh loudly.

"Sophia.... my foot....." She shouts.

"Whoa.... I am seeing a new fierce Madi in front of me." I tell her.

"You have no idea how aggressive I can be.... Idiot...." She hits me and I go hug her tightly holding her hands.

"Madi.... You are my one and only beautiful no.... the most beautiful and the most lovable person in my life. You are mine today, tomorrow and forever♥️." I tell her hugging her.

"Promise.... pinky promise...." She asks me pouting.

"Forever and ever always....." I tell her.

"Sasha, Madi is with me don't worry I will take care of her" I call Sasha and tell her.

"Madi.... come on lets go." I hold her hands.

"No..........." She starts fake crying 😭 .

"Madi.... don't be childish." I tell her.

"Wait.... I am a kid right..... I am 7 years old and you are my friend right....." I can't stop smiling😂 at all.

"Madi.... this road is not safe at all." I tell her.

"Really.... When my superhero is beside me no one can ever harm me.... My man will break their bones and let them fly.... in.... air...." She starts jumping and dancing 💃🏼 on road.

The moment she says my man I feel extremely happy.

"Madi.... Your superhero will definitely will protect you no matter what but sweetheart it's late. We got to go home." I tell her.

"No.... Ben.... Please😢please let's go to beach please......" She cries.

"Okay Okay...."We both go to beach.

"Thank you........ Thank you...... so....... much......" She starts jumping and she hugs me tightly and kisses😘 on my cheek.

I just freeze and I start smiling looking at this cute and the most adorable 😍 beautiful person in front of me.