Chapter 32

Madison P.O.V:

"OMG!!!" Sasha shouts and comes and hugs me.

"M, I can't even imagine what you must have gone through😭...." She cries.

Telling her about that day was very difficult suddenly everything flashed in front of me... that blast... me falling down... and everything😪 in front of my eyes.

I can still feel it and that day will always will haunt me forever😣. I can never forget day in my entire life.

"M, I missed you so much.... As much as I am really happy that you are here with us... I feel horrible for what has happened...😢 I wonder how you must have felt... I am sorry I wasn't with you." She cries.

"I must have known from the beginning😔... that you are going through something really bad... I am a very horrible person... I don't deserve to be your friend😭." She cries hugging me.

"Sash... It's not your fault at all." Saying that I pat her back.

"You should have told anyone Madi... You should have told me..." She cries.

"I thought to😓 but after that day when that person threw me in pool in that mall... I knew that person was very dangerous😖. I didn't wanted to risk anyone's life." I wipe my tears.

"That person threatened me that he would harm my people if I tell and mainly would harm Ben which I didn't wanted😔." I cry.

"We both decided to tell everything to Ben after he came but before he came this all happened." Tony tells Sasha.

Sasha P.O.V:

"Tony and mainly... Rebecca I am very thankful for taking care of her😭." I hug Rebecca.

"I saw what both of them have gone through.... Madi was shattered all the way... first three years she never used to eat nor sleep nor talk with anyone😪.... I used to cry seeing her like that. It was terrible." Saying that she has tears in her eyes.

My heart just breaks after listening what all they had gone through.

"Madi... saw all that happening in front of her eyes. After 3 years she started talking with us. She started recovering... But then I still see her she cannot sleep😢... She suddenly wakes up and shouts. Me and Tony... we make her sleep... But she never did really sleep properly 😪in past 5 years." She says.

I just be silent not knowing what to speak😔. I can't even imagine all of this. It breaks my heart.

"Sasha, she never forgot anyone of you. She was always there with you all. She used to come and see you all from far. We all even came the day Blake proposed you for marriage. She was the happiest person on earth💖." The moment she says that my tears just doesn't stop.

Madison P.O.V:

"Sasha, I am really happy for you and Blake💖." I tell Sasha and hug her.

"I love you..." She hugs me tightly and I just smile☺️.

"M, Did your parents..." I know what she is going to ask.

"Yeah... They know that I am alive. After I recovered a bit... after few months we went to Seattle and we told everything." I tell her.

"M, Then Be..."

"After 3 years when I saw him I was shattered😖... I thought he might have forgotten me... and moved on." Sasha cuts me.

"He never forgot you and will never also." She tells me.

"I would have been happy if he was happy but seeing him every day from far my heart just kept breaking😔." I cry.

"I wanted to go near him😢... hug him and wipe his tears and tell him that I am there with him and I love him so much😭. But I couldn't.... I still know that person is around him and watching him all the time and we don't know who it is... We don't want that person to harm anyone anymore." I tell Sasha.