Chapter 26

Madison P.O.V:

There is no light in the whole concert. All I see is dark. There is an absolute silence everywhere 😯.

Suddenly I see...

"Oh My God...!!" I cry more😢.

I see Ben beside me.... He kneels down on one leg😱.... He holds my hand.

"Madi...... You brought color to my life. You are very special Madi, everyone just falls in love with you the moment they talk with you. I fell in love❤️ with your innocence, I feel in love❤️ with your cuteness, your most beautiful heart♥️, your kindness, your nature, your glittery eyes🌟 and mostly that adorable smile of yours🙈.... everything and everything.... I just keep falling for you every day.... every minute.... every second of my life😢 and all I want to ever do in my life is to make you smile☺️ all the time." I just get lost in our world I just feel that only we both are there.

I look into his eyes and all I see is pure love♥️ for me. I can't control my tears😭.

"Madi, You lite up my entire world. If you ever ask me how many times have you crossed my mind in a day, I would say once because you came and never left. You are the only one who can make my heart❤️ skip a beat.... I wonder if you know how special💕 you are. I wonder if you know how precious🌟 you are. I wonder if you know how lucky I am to have you in my life♥️. I love you so much Madi forever and ever...." I just keep looking at his eyes smiling🙈 and with teary eyes.

"You always asked me what is MF right." I just nod😢.

"It's ...... Mine Forever♥️...."

Oh My God...!!😭.

"Madi.... Will you be Mine Forever♥️.... Ms.Madison Karter WILL YOU MARRY ME...?" The moment he asks I just freeze.

Ben Williams P.O.V:

"Madi.... Will you be Mine Forever♥️.... Ms. Madison Karter WILL YOU MARRY ME...?" I ask.

My heart started beating fast😥.

I see her freeze she doesn't say anything.

"Say YES.. say YES say YES.." I hear the crowd shouting. I see Madi falls on her knees. She hugs me tightly. She cries😭 so much.

"Madi.." I rub her head.

"YES... YES .... YES...!!!!!" She shouts and that moment my heart stops beating for a while😭.

I kiss her holding her face. I can feel her smiling while kissing.

I put ring on her finger and I just hug her.

Whole crowd shouts.

"Maden... Maden..." I look at Madi and I see her eyes teary and she has that beautiful smile😌 on her face and that's all I want.