Chapter 17

Madison P.O.V:

"Why did you come now..?" I start hitting him.

"Go go away peter😭.I don't want to see your face."

"GO TO HELL!!" I literally start crying.

"Honey, I am sorry... Please.... You know I wanted to call you many times but..." I don't let him finish.

"Enough😣don't give me stupid excuses." I turn back.

"Honey, How can my Tinker bell be angry with her peter pan?" He says and I start smiling☺️.

He comes and starts tickling me.

"Say it. Say that you are not angry with your peter pan... Say it." I start laughing way too much😂.

"Okay Okay... But then still I am angry on you." I say folding my hands.

"Ha" He says and hugs me and kisses😘 me on my forehead.

Talking with peter I just forgot that Ben was just beside me.

"Peter, This is Ben. My work partner and my best friend." I introduce him to peter.

"Oh nice meeting you Ben🙂...." Peter goes and hugs Ben.

"And ya... He is Peter. The person I hate the most in my entire life." I tell and I smile looking peter.

"Liar liar... Everyone knows how much you love💙 me and I am the one whom you love the most in this entire universe." I smile and later Ben and peter talk about work and something about countries.

"Honey...Goodnight, I am really tired 😴 I will sleep now." Peter tells me.

I go show him his room and set all things for him and then I come back. I see Blake and Sasha watching Television. I search for Ben yet I don't find him.

"Blake, Do you know 🧐where is Ben." I ask Blake.

"I saw him going out." He tells me and I go to terrace.

Ben Williams P.O.V:

"Ben...." I see Madi coming.

"What are you doing here?" She asks me.

"Nothing just watching the stars🌟." I tell her.

"May I join...." She asks me very cutely. 

"Yeah...You should not be asking me." I tell her.

We stay quiet for long enough. She is looking at stars. I am looking at her.

"Madi.... You never mentioned about Peter to me." I ask her.

"His topic never came in between us." She tells me.

"I asked you about your friends and then you just said you had one friend that is Sasha." I see that she just smiles😅.

"He is not my friend or Best friend Ben..." The moment she says that for some unknown reason I get scared.

"He is more than my family. I have known him all my life." She tells me.

"How did you both meet?" I ask her wanting to know.

"Our parents are friends and from my childhood we have been together. We used to play together, fight together. Our bond grew even more stronger and stronger by every day. He always protected🙈 me."

"Peter was very popular in our school. I was very shy in my school days and basically I was a typical nerd in school and almost everyone used to bully me. Somehow I never told all this to Peter."