Chapter 18

Madison P.O.V:

As soon as I enter that room I see two big canvases covered with a cloth.

"Madi..." I see Ben falling here and there. I go and hold him.

"Ben....😢 We can talk about this later. Ben...."

"No... It's important.... You know Madi in my entire life till now I drew only two painting of a person....." I see tears in his eyes😭.

He points to one of the canvas.

"This is the first painting I did when I was 7 years.... you know when I was in Seattle I adored a girl, later we moved to Boston I never met her again...... I still remember her smile....... you know how I met her........" He is looking straight into my eyes holding my hands.

"I was playing in park then some gang came and stole my tennis ball⚽️ from me, she came and fought with them and brought my tennis ball."

"When I said thanks she said ' if someone helps you with all their heart♥️ then they should thank them like this ' and then she hugged me and she smiled at me."

"And then she went back and I never saw her again......" The moment he said I had tears in my eyes.

"That's....." Before I can complete he removed the cloth on one of the canvas....

" Before I can complete he removed the cloth on one of the canvas

"Me........" I couldn't hold my tears😭.

"Ben......." I went and I started touching the painting.

"When I came to your house I saw your childhood picture and you have no idea how I felt...." I just kept looking at him with teary eyes.

"You know then later came a girl👩🏻 into my life, you know she has magic in her, her eyes sparkle every time I look at them and her smile is the one which lighten ups my entire day, I first fell in love with her voice😍 and then I searched for her so much and finally I found her......" He says and removes the cloth of second canvas and I just kept looking at it.

" He says and removes the cloth of second canvas and I just kept looking at it

"I don't want to lose her again....." I see him falling.

I lift him and lay him on the couch and cover him with blanket.