Chapter 40

Madison P.O.V:

"Madison... I am sorry...." He pleads.

"I am not Madison." Saying that I step back.

"Madison... I know it's you." He comes closer.

"Madison... I know I did so many bad things. I am sorry I treated you badly😣. I am sorry that I never even could respect you. I am.." I cut him.

"ENOUGH... I SAID ENOUGH😤." I shout.

"I don't know what you are talking about."

I can feel tears in my eyes.

"Madison... I love you." Saying that he comes closer and tries to hold my hand when he was inches away, I see Ben.

"DON'T YOU EVEN DARE GO NEAR HER🤬." I see Ben.

Ben comes towards us.

"I SWEAR LAY A FINGER ON HER..." Ben goes near Kevin.

"I PROMISE THAT FINGER WILL BE ON THE GROUND THE VERY NEXT SECOND😡. " Ben says catching Kevin's collar.

"WHO THE BLOODY HELL ARE YOU?" Kevin shouts and catches Ben's collar.

"Leave him😡. Who are you and Why are you troubling us?" I shout and as soon as I shout at him. Kevin leaves Ben's collar.

"Come let's go." Ben catches my hand.

Ben Williams P.O.V:

While I was driving the car, I look at Madi and I see her crying😔. I stop the car.

"Madi...." I hold her face.

"Madi... Why are you crying for such..." She stops me.

"I am not crying for him or because of him... I am done with that way before🤧. It's just that when I saw him everything flashed in front of me. What he did and the day he slapped me...." She pauses.

She wipes her tears.

"I just feel angry on myself that how on earth did I ever love him😭. How stupid was I to even think that..." She cries.

"Wait what the hell... he slapped you..." I feel like killing him right away.

"Sh...!! Madi..." I turn her face towards me.

"Sweetheart look at me." I ask holding her face.

She looks at me.

"Sweetheart... Don't blame yourself at all.... He was an absolute idiot to mistreat you😤." I hug her.

"Everyone will make wrong choices in life. But that doesn't make you wrong or bad." I hold her hand.

"Everyone has bad past in some way or the other. The good part of past must be carried with us for our entire life and those are our memories🙂. And the bad part of past... We must learn from that and we must leave them behind." I tell her.

"Madi just leave it... forget about that crap... It has nothing to do with your future nor your present." I tell her.

She looks at me.

"I LOVE YOU😭..." She hugs me tightly.

"I LOVE YOU MORE LOVE." I kiss her forehead😘.

I drop Madi at her house and I go back home.

"Mom😯... What are you..." She cuts me.

"Where were you?" She asks me.

"Mom... When did you come?" I ask her.