Chapter 30

5 YEARS LATER......

Sasha P.O.V:

Everything changed in these 5 years.... Madi's death shattered everyone😔. It was very difficult to all of us to come out of it. It took 3 years for everyone to settle a bit.

But Ben... He is lost the day Madi was dead💔. He blames himself for what has happened.

"IF I WAS THERE WITH HER NOTHING WOULD HAVE EVER HAPPENED TO HER." This is what he says every time even after we all tell him that there is no mistake of his😣. He stopped talking with everyone.

He is not the same person.

He doesn't talk with his parents, Blake no one.

Every time I look at him, I feel really bad😢. Ben is totally lost. He is just physically present.

Every day he goes to office comes home.... he stays in the room where everything is filled with Madi paintings and her things. He doesn't eat🥗 properly. He doesn't sleep properly.

He is shattered all the way.

Madi's parents went back to Seattle. For every 3 months me and Blake go and meet them👨‍👩‍👧. Everyone is fine now but that true happiness is lost.

Tony and Peter.... We all searched for them so much.

From 5 years we kept searching for them... We couldn't find them🙁.

People said they couldn't handle that Madi is dead and they went far away.

I wonder how is Peter😢.... He loved Madi so much more than anyone else. She is everything to him. I just hope wherever he is... he is fine.

Blake P.O.V:

I go to Ben's office. Every afternoon I go to his office to take him for lunch 🥙.

Starting he didn't used to come but from past 2 years he started coming.

"Ben..." I open his cabin door.

I see him working.

"Ben, Let's go." I tell him.

"Wait for 10 mins. I have some work to do." He tells me.

"May I come in sir." A girl comes in.

"Sir, I completed these files. Once if you can check...." She hands over some files.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE THESE😡." He gets up and he shouts and he throws all those files on her.

"Who the hell gave you this job?" He shouts at her.

"Sir😢..." I see tears in her eyes.

"YOU ARE FIRED." He shouts.

"Sir... please😭..." She cries.

"Don't you dare utter a word. Get the hell out of here NOW." She leaves.

"Ben, She..." He cuts me.

"You are no one to say what decisions I should take in my life." He tells me.

As much as the way he talks with me hurts😣 me so much but I understand his pain so I don't say anything.

Me and Ben go to his house 🏠.

"Ben, Lets have dinner." Ben's mom asks.

"No... You all have... I am not hungry." Saying that he goes back to his room.

I see Ben's mom in tears. I go near her and hug her.

"Mrs. Williams please don't cry.... Everything will be alright...." I tell her.