Chapter 45

Madison P.O.V:

"Where is he?" I ask.

As soon as I turn around😱......

Ben Williams P.O.V:

I see her standing with gun pointing towards Madi.

"What is wrong with you why are you doing this😟?" Madi asks her.

"I love Ben and he loves me but you😡 came into our life and spoiled everything. He even stopped looking at me." She says.

"You killed Peter😢?" Madi asks and I see her crying.

"You were supposed to die. I thought you were dead and then you thought you can fool me as Krystal. Until today I was fooled by you but then I saw Ben in your room today. I heard you both talking with Sophia😠."

Madi falls onto the ground. I don't know what to do.

"You killed him😭. You stole the most important person in my life." Madi cries.

"Don't worry today is your day to die. I will kill you and now Ben will be all mine😍. He will look at me and care for me and love me as he always does." she laughs.

"Bye Madison🤣...." She laughs.

"Wait...." I shout. They both look at me.

"Ruby... I...." I step towards Ruby.

"Ben, My love😍...." She comes towards me.

"Ruby I love you... I always did...." I hold her and hug her.

I look at Madi she looks at me with teary eyes.

"I knew you always loved me Ben☺️. I knew it." Ruby hugs me tightly.

"Ruby let's sit and talk. Let's go somewhere come." I hold her hand and I drag her.

"No... no... wait... I have to kill this woman😈. Then let's go far away from this world just you and me." Ruby says laughing loudly.

"Ruby, we have nothing to do with her now." Ruby looks at me.

"Leave her Ruby😥." I tell her.

"Let's go Ruby... I want to talk and spend time with you. Let's go." I say smiling at her.

She pushes me and catches Madi and points gun towards Madi's head😧.

"I know you love me darling😊 but this woman irritates me so much. Lets just end her here and then let's go🤩." Ruby laughs looking at Madi.

I step forward.

"Ben please don't irritate me." She slaps Madi.

"Ruby... Ruby😨... stop... Okay... Okay..." I step back.

"Bye Madison🤣." Ruby laughs and when she was about to press the trigger.

I hear a shot.

"Madi😱...." I shout.

Sasha P.O.V:

I take Madi's parents to my room.

"Where are you going? Is everything alright?" Madi's mom asks me.

"Yes... yes.... I will just be back😐."

I rush upstairs as fast as I can. I see Robin and Blake.

"What happened?" I ask them.

"Shh🤫...!!!" Blake asks me to be quiet.

"I know you love me darling but this woman irritates me so much. Let's just end her here and then let's go." I see that Bitch talking🤬.