Chapter 6

Ben Williams P.O.V:

"Ma.." She was about to tell her name, but then there is a ding sound 🔊 and she goes to next guy. Some other girl comes near me and we dance but all my time I dance my eyes stay only at her. I start imaging her face how it might look.

After sometime the music stops.

"Ben I saw you dancing with her so what's her name? Where does she live?" He asks me with a very exciting😍 look on his face.

"I don't know." I tell him.

"Didn't you ask her?" 

"By the time she tells me there is a ding sound and we had to change our partners." I tell him😕.

"Ouch that hurts. Dude that's okay I am pretty sure you will find her soon." He tells me.

Sasha P.O.V :

"M, I will go get some drinks for us." I tell her and I keep walking and suddenly I get hit by a hard body and I see a guy standing in front of me.

"Oops sorry pretty girl." He says me.

"It's alright." I tell him but something goes into my eyes so I remove my mask and rub my eyes.

"Wow you are absolutely beautiful. I mean just look at you😍." That guy tells me and he removes his mask too.

Whoa okay he looks super handsome👱🏻.

"Good try handsome but I am not gonna fall😌." I tell him with a smile.

"Why do you girls think that calling some girl beautiful is to trap and all... I have no idea about other guys but what all I said was genuine and I meant it." He tells me. Cute like really he is really cute.

"Okay Mr..." I wait for him to tell his name.

"My name is Blake and may I know this pretty girl name." He asks extending his hand.

"Sasha." I tell my name and we both shake 🤝our hands.

Suddenly he asks me about something and we start talking about some random stuff. 

Suddenly my phone starts ringing. 

"Excuse me, One sec."

"Sash idiot where the hell are you? I have been waiting for you. It's been 45 mins since you left." Madi starts shouting😑at me.

What the hell seriously 45 mins. 

Wow....

"Blake I should be leaving now or else my friend will surely kill me."

"Anyways, Nice meeting you Blake." I shake his hands.

"Nice to meet you too Sasha." Before I turn...

"Sasha How can I contact you?" He asks me. Not so easy to get that, I think in my head. 

"Find it." I tell him and I walk away with a smile.

I go back to Madi, and then I tell her about Blake.

"You know Madi he is such a sweetheart🙈. He is very nice, polite.." I keep telling her.

"Do you like him?" She asks me with a smile.

"No I mean yeah I like him he is very sweet and all." I tell her smiling.

"Sash you must have given your number to him." She tells me.

"No no I am Sasha THE SASHA and no one gets me and not even my number so easily😈." I tell her and we both laugh together.