Chapter 20

Ben Williams P.O.V:

Sophia comes close and kisses me, for few split seconds my mind freezes, I then realize what is actually happening and the moment I push her.

"Ben...." I see Madi near the door and I see her crying 😢 .

"Madi..... wait..." I see her running.

"Ben wait...." Sophia catches my hand.

"DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH ME." I shout at her🤬 and I run and I see Madi already went away.

"Tony, Did you see Madi...?" I ask Tony.

"No...... She didn't come here." He tells me.

"RUBY!!" I shout.

"Yes Sir!!!" She comes running.

"Do you know where did Madi go?" I ask her.

"Sir, she left the office just now." I go to parking lot and see Madi's car isn't there😓. I call Sasha and I tell everything.

"Sasha, If you know where is Madi just give me a call." I tell her.

"Can you wait for few minutes even I will come with you." She asks.

"Come fast....."

While I am driving....

"Ben.....it's Okay she will be fine. I just called Peter and told him." She says. We reach their house and I see Peter starting his car.

The moment he looks at me he comes towards me.

"Bloody Bastard!!!😡 HOW DARE YOU." He shouts and comes and punches me.

"Peter.... Stop Peter....." Sasha shouts. He doesn't stop hitting me.

"You broke her, you idiot. From the beginning, I was scared of this day." He shouts😤and keeps punching me. Sasha comes and holds Peter's hand tightly from back.

"Peter.... Ben did not do anything wrong. It was some idiot girl she forced him. The moment he pushed her Madi saw them." Sasha tells him. I see peter still looking at me angrily😡.

"Peter, I would never ever do anything like that trust me." I tell him holding his hands.

We all try calling Madi, she doesn't lift anyone's call.

"Sorry for hitting you. I just lost my cool😖." Peter apologizes.

"It's totally fine Peter. I can understand what you must have felt. I am really happy that she has a friend like you." I tell him tapping his shoulder.

"Guys, I think I might know where she will be." Peter tells.

"Yesterday, while we were going out she told me that she loves a place and whenever she wants to be alone she just goes and spends time there." He tells us.

"Okay then let's go." Sasha tells us.

"No, Sasha you just be here and Ben don't worry I will talk with her and tomorrow you talk with her. I am sure everything will be fine. She will become mad if she sees you. Give her some time." I understand what he is telling is right and I just leave to my house.

I go to my house and lay on the couch. I keep thinking how Madi must be feeling.

"Madi, just let me explain...." I speak with myself.

Sophia P.O.V:

I go to Ben's house. I see he is laying on couch. I go slowly wrap my hands around him.

"Bennie....Where did you go in middle?" I ask him. He gets up and holds my hand tightly.

"I AM WARNING YOU😡. YOU COME NEAR ME ONCE AGAIN I WILL FORGET THAT YOU ARE A GIRL." He shouts and drags me out of his house.