Chapter 13

Madison P.O.V:

"Anna sweetheart wake up. My pretty girl you remember we promised you that I will spend time with you today right so come on sweetheart getup." I wake up Anna.

Finally after waking her up for 10 mins she finally wakes up and the moment she sees me. She jumps on me.

"Good Morning Madi." She gives a big teddy hug and a big kiss😘 on my cheek and I kiss her back.

"Won't I get a morning kiss."

I turn and see Ben and I start blushing Oh Madi shut it from when did you start blushing.

"Ben!!!!" Anna goes and jumps on him and kisses him.

"Sorry If you took me wrong I was asking her." He comes near me and tells me.

He comes still more closer to my ears.

"I mean🤔 if you would want to give a kiss on my cheek you definitely can I promise I wouldn't mind."

The moment he tells that I kick him with my leg.

"Ouch !!!!! I guess someone is very feisty today." I just laugh ☺️at him.

I go to make breakfast.

"Madi, Let's go shopping today. You just have few days for your birthday." Sasha tells me.

"Sash there is a lot more time for that." I tell her.

After awhile Sasha and Blake go out.

"Where are Sasha and Blake?" Ben asks me.

"They went out and they said about some party in the evening and they want us to come." I tell him.

"Oh that's great." He tells me while having his breakfast.

"So where are we going today I mean we promised to spend our day with Anna right?" I ask him.

"Um... It's a secret." He whispers in my ears and he starts laughing😛.

Me, Anna and Ben we all have our breakfast. Later we all leave to some mall.

We just roam here and there for some time. I buy some soft toys for Anna and then we have lunch.

"Anna which ice cream 🍦do you want?" Ben asks Anna.

"Yeah!!!! Ice cream I love it.",she shouts with joy.

I feel the same way but I control all my emotions and I try to be still.

"I want Caramel nut 🥜 crunch." She shouts and as soon as she tells him he just leaves.

He didn't even ask me seriously like seriously.

I wanna eat ice cream so badly.😭I cry and shout within myself.

"So Why don't we try some new ice cream cake flavor." I ask Anna.

"Ya I would love that.....😍 wait no I am anyways gonna eat cake for the next two days so for today I will just adjust with ice cream." She tells me.

"Is something special tomorrow and day after tomorrow?" I ask her.

"Tomorrow is one of my friend's birthday and day after tomorrow it's Ben's birthday." She tells me.

"WHAT!!! 😲Seriously it's Ben's birthday day after tomorrow." I ask her with an O shaped mouth.

"Ya You didn't know that it's his birthday day after tomorrow?" She asks me.

"So here is ice cream to my girlfriend." Ben comes and tells looking at me and then he hands over the ice cream to Anna and I become sad 😞because I have no ice cream.