Chapter 39

Ben Williams P.O.V:

"Come let's go." I tell Madi.

"Really🤨..!!" She asks me raising her eyebrow.

"Sweetheart Why do you think I am staying away from you?" She asks.

"Okay... I get it. Sorry." I say catching my head🤦🏻‍♂️.

"See you..." I say slowly and I open the door to leave. She comes and hugs me. I look at her and smile.

"I will be there within an hour." I kiss her forehead😘 and I leave to office.

I go to my cabin. I keep thinking.

"Who is that person who would do all this?"

I hear a knock on my cabin door.

"Yeah...! Come in." I tell and I see Madi.

As soon as I see My love everything else, I forget automatically there a smile on my face😌. Seeing me even she smiles but tries really hard to control it.

"Yes... Ma... I mean Krystal. How can I help you?" I ask smiling☺️.

"I have some issue with this statement in the clause:27... so... I want you to..." She pauses.

Madison P.O.V:

"I have some issue with this statement in the clause:27... so... I want you to..." I pause as I see him staring at me with that cutest smile on his face☺️. And it's really hard to ignore it and talk to him normally.

"You got to stop that." I tell him.

"What🤷🏻‍♂️...!!" He asks innocently.

"Stop smiling." I tell him.

"It's your fault... Every time I look at that most beautiful face I smile... So beautiful like extremely beautiful... WOW... it's not my fault. It's totally your fault😋." He tells me.

"Bennie..." I hear a noise from my back.

"Here she comes😑." I say slowly and I turn around.

"Hi... Krystal." She waves smiling at me.

Ben Williams P.O.V:

"Who are you?" Madi asks Sophia and I just can't stop smiling looking at Madi😅.

"Sorry... I forgot your name... all I remember about you is that you had some kissing business last time I saw you😊." This time I laugh out.

"You😤..." Sophia comes towards Madi.

"Okay girls stop it." I tell them.

"I am his girlfriend. I will do anything and everything with Ben." Sophia shouts in anger🤬.

"Oh really.... Is it? Mr. Ben Williams Congratulations." Madi smiles.

"I have to take this call." I lie and I take my phone and go out of my cabin.

I call Blake📱....

Madison P.O.V:

I go home. It's around 7 I hear doorbell. I open my door.

"Sasha......!!😍" I jump on her and hug her.

"Your house is really beautiful😍. Wow...!" She says looking around.

"Thank you." I tell her setting the table.

We both now sit on couch.

"I am so happy to see you here." I say and hug her again.