Chapter 11

Madison P.O.V:

"Madi actually...." He pauses.

"Actually what....?" I ask in a very grumpy tone.

"Madi actually I wanted to see Sasha." Blake answers me.

"Aw😍.." Sasha suddenly comes and jumps on Blake and hugs him.

Blake looks absolutely shocked and by seeing them I leave Ben's hand.

"But Sash what are you doing in our building?" I ask Sash.

"Tony called me saying you were worried and you rushed to Ben's cabin angrily and he asked me to come immediately." She tells me.

"But what was Ben doing in my room?" I ask Blake unable to confront Ben.

"He came to help. I knew you both would be sleeping and we didn't wanna disturb you so Ben said he will check first whether that room was yours or Sasha's." He explains me everything.

"Oh!! Wait but what are you doing near my wardrobe?" I ask facing Ben.

"I.. Ha... There was no light right I couldn't see anything and later I switched on my phone flashlight and saw I was near your wardrobe." He tells me.

"Oh..." I say looking at the ground unable to look at him😞.

I literally kicked him, pinched him and don't know what not I did.

"Blake I like you so very much aw you are super romantic I mean you just came all the way to our house at 1:00 in the midnight just to see me aw..." Sash says to Blake hugging him and I can see she is really happy.

"I have work to complete I will join you guys later." I say and rush out and run to my cabin.

After I close my cabin door I walk near my chair.

Some one catches my hand and turns me to face him and I know who is it and I know what's coming so I close my face with my both hands🤦🏻‍♀️.

Ben Williams P.O.V:

"I have work to complete I will join you guys later." Madi says and she rushes to her cabin.

"You can't escape me princess." I go to her cabin.

I catch her hand and I spin her and I see her closing her face with her hands and I can't control my smile😂 and I start laughing looking at her cuteness.

"Madi what are you doing?" I ask her smiling.

"No just go I don't want to see you. I mean don't come in front of me.... Just go." She says with a sad tone.

"Okay If you say so." I say.

I was about to leave and she stops me holding my hand.

"Okay okay I am really sorry. I mean, I don't know what gets into to me I say something or the other to you. Before I said idiot, stupid and what not and today I literally kicked you and pinched you and all. OMG I am really sorry. I don't know how to say sorry also and you stop talking to me is totally fair enough😢." She says looking at the walls.

I start smiling lightly.

"Okay so I will stop talking with you from now on for some days." I say without any expression on my face controlling my smile🤭.

"No No No please no..... one last time please tell me what to do I will do anything trust me." She says looking at me now.

I go a bit close to her ears.

"Are you sure anything😈?" I ask her and I see she just freezes in her place.

"Um.. Ya...." She replies with a shuttering tone.