Chapter 15

Ben Williams P.O.V:

"Happy Birthday Ben." Madison tells hugging me.

I don't know how to react I just hug her😌.

Before I can say anything I see Blake and Sasha.

"Happy Birthday Ben, Happy Birthday Bro...." Blake and Sasha shout loudly.

"Thank you..." I smile and hug them.

I see Madi is not in the room. Blake goes and switches off the lights. I see Madi coming with a tray...

 I see Madi coming with a tray

I just get tears in eyes😢. I see Madi has that sweetest smile on her face.

I blow the candles and cut the cake and then we all eat.

"Where did you get this cake from it is very nice😍." I ask them literally licking my fingers.

"Really....!!!! You liked it. Madi did that for you and she planned all this surprise for you." Sasha tells me.

I just keep my mouth wide open😮 and I look at Madi and she just smiles.

"Um... Nice.... I mean....Wow!! Madi thanks." I tell looking straight into her eyes lost of words.

"If so ever you wanna thank me all you have to do is smile." She tells me smiling🙂.

I just keep looking at her thinking... God how can a person be this adorable.

"Copy Cat!!!!" I tell her laughing.

"Stupid fellow." She calls me and starts laughing 😂 .

"Wait..." I start tickling her and she starts laughing.

"Okay Okay Sorry!!" She says laughing loudly.

She jumps here and there and I won't stop tickling her. I just forget that Sasha and Blake are still in the room.

There is a flash on us and I see Sasha taking picture of us.

"Good night Ben." Sasha and Blake wave 🙋🏻🙋🏻‍♂️at me and they go back to their rooms.

Madi takes out something from her wardrobe.