Chapter 33

Madison P.O.V:

"I am Krystal... Krystal Collins..." I tell him. I try avoiding his eye contact. My heart just beats really fast😣.

After 5 years I am being this close to him. My heart just says to forget everything and everyone around and to go hug him tightly.

I can feel his eyes on me. I try looking at the other side.

"Madi..." He says and I was just about to have a break down at the same time I have tears in my eyes😢. I can't do this... NO I CAN'T.

"I... I have to attend this call. I will meet you later Mr. Ben Williams... Sorry. " Saying that I go away from there as fast as I can🏃🏻‍♀️.

I run somewhere really far away and I see no one is beside me. I let out everything... I let out all the pain in my broken heart 💔.

Ben Williams P.O.V:

"I... I have to attend this call... I will meet you later Mr. Ben Williams. Sorry..." Saying that she leaves🙎🏻‍♂️. I was about to go back of her. Tony stops me.

"Where are you going.... Ben she is not Madison." He tells me.

"What?" that's nonsense.

"She is dead Ben😞. Krystal is not Madi... Krystal looks like her that's it her accent.... behavior... nothing is like Madi. I have known Krystal from 4 years. She is nowhere related to Karter family😕." He tells me.

"Ya...!! Even I thought she was Madi first.... I know she looks like her a lot and all... But Ben.... Madi... is dead😣. She died in front of my eyes." He says and leaves.

NONSENSE. I know it's Madi... I know it's my girl😢.

Tony P.O.V:

I finally find Madi...

"Madi..." I tap her shoulder. She turns and I see her crying😭.

"Madi.... You can't be like that." I tell her wiping her tears.

"I can't do this... I met him after 5 years but I can't be the person I am..." She cries.

"Madi😢... I know your pain but we have no other choice. You are doing this for good... Remember what that person did... you have to find that person👿." I remind her.

Finally after 10 mins she becomes normal.

"Yes... I am going to do it... and I will find that person no matter what... I know I can handle😣." She says and gets up.

"Talk with me as if I am Krystal all the time from now on. I can't trust anyone... Everything would get destroyed if anyone knows😖." She says.

"Yes, mam as you say Krystal😁." I say and we both leave.

Ben Williams P.O.V:

"I am extremely... extremely sorry Mr. Ben Williams." I see Madi😯... I mean Krystal.

"I had to attend an important call." Now I realize she has a British accent😒 and she looks a bit different.

"It's... totally... fine... Ms. Krystal Collins." I tell her shuttering.

We all sit take our seats. I sit beside her😐. I keep looking at her.

"So... Where are you from miss?" I ask her while she is drinking water. She chokes when I ask that😮.

"Are you okay miss?" I ask.

"Ya... I am fine." She pauses.

"I am from London...Ya.... London... I was born and brought up there🙂." She tells me.