Chapter 22

Madison P.O.V:

"I WILL DESTROY YOU. SWEETHEART, JUST WAIT FOR IT."

The moment I read my mind just goes blank. My heart starts beating fast.

"Honey, what are you still doing here?" I see Peter and I immediately crumble and throw the paper.

"Ya.... I am coming..."

I close my eyes and the only thing that comes to my mind is....

"I WILL DESTROY YOU.SWEETHEART, JUST WAIT FOR IT." I can't sleep at all😢. I try to call Ben "NO.... No he must be sleeping..." I say to myself.

The moment I put my phone aside my phone📱 rings. My heart just stops beating and without looking at my phone I lift the call.

"Hello😥..." I say with a shaky voice...

"Sweetheart.... Are you okay?" I hear Ben's voice.

"Ben...." I just don't know what to say I want to tell him but if I tell him, he will just get worried unnecessarily.

"Sweetheart.... Tell me what happened?" He asks me concernedly. 

"Nothing😥..... Wait..... Why did you call me?" I ask him.

"I don't know, suddenly I woke up and I was feeling something wrong I don't know what..... I felt something weird..... So I called you😕." He tells me.

"I am fine." I tell him in a low voice.

"Madi.... don't lie to me..... I know something is bothering you.... Okay if you are not why are you still awake...." He asks me.

"I don't know I just can't sleep😣." I tell him. He doesn't speak for few seconds.

"Goodnight Ben...." I tell him though I just don't want to cut the call.

I close my eyes and I try to sleep.

"Hello princess." I open my eyes😱 and see Ben.

"OMG!!" I shout. 

"What are you doing here Ben?" I ask him.

"My sweetheart is unable to sleep and she is worried about something and you really expect me to sleep happily☹️.... Sorry I can't do that." He tells and hugs me tightly. I get tears out of my eyes.

"Madi...." He looks at me. 

"Love, what happened.... Sweetheart why are you crying😥?" He starts wiping my tears.

"I don't know I just...... I don't know....." I just hug him.

"Love.... Is something bothering you?" He asks me.

"No.... I just don't know I just feel weird😔." I tell him.

"Love, Do you want me to stay here with you tomorrow?" He asks me cupping my face.

"No.... No.... I will be fine by tomorrow.... It's just that some weird dream." I tell him.

"Sleep Now...." He kisses on my forehead and hugs me tightly and I sleep😴 hugging him.

I wake up and see a paper beside my bed.....

"Good morning Love.... Sorry I had to go and I didn't wanted to disturb you." I read and smile 😌.

"I just got a message from our quarters that due to some work in the quarters the office is closed for today😍." Sasha tells me.

"Madi, check your phone.... You also must have got the message." She tells me.